Question

3 replies to this topic

#1 angel dove

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:52 AM

I had a friend who I was involved with for 6 years back in the late 70's,, we were both married to others, but drawn to each other like crazy,, He passed away about 15 years ago,, but for the past 10 years he keeps showing up in my dreams while i am sleeping,, this occurs several times a month,, if anyone can connect with him and find out what he is trying to say to me i would be grateful

thanks much and many blessings, Angel Dove :rolleyes:

#2 Lady Lisa

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Reiki<br />Tarot<br />Meduimship<br />Cold Readings<br />Dream interpretation<br />Intuitive<br />Crystals<br />Spiritual intrests<br /><br />I love anything to do with Spiritual topics.......

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:29 AM

There is much love, and wants to guide you......... Apparently, he needs to show you something........... something to do with a watch.......... and gold........ misplaced......... that's all I'm getting..............
let me know if this resonates with you.
Love and light,
Lady Lisa

#3 angel dove

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:33 AM

View PostLady Lisa, on Apr 11 2009, 08:29 AM, said:

There is much love, and wants to guide you......... Apparently, he needs to show you something........... something to do with a watch.......... and gold........ misplaced......... that's all I'm getting..............
let me know if this resonates with you.
Love and light,
Lady Lisa
Hi Lady Lisa,, I am sorry it has taken so long to respond,, thanks much for your interpetation,, there was a gold ring he purchased for me and it has been misplaced when i moved,, I did buy myself a new one,, but it just didnt feel the same,, as far as the watch, that is something i need to mull over,, unless he is saying to look or watch for the misplaced ring???

Blessings, AngelDove

#4 Lady Lisa

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Reiki<br />Tarot<br />Meduimship<br />Cold Readings<br />Dream interpretation<br />Intuitive<br />Crystals<br />Spiritual intrests<br /><br />I love anything to do with Spiritual topics.......

Posted 18 June 2019 - 01:39 AM

it's been a terribly long time since I've been here, this time the message is very clear... I saw a really beautiful gold and white gold ring..... as for the watch, a young man is moving into a new milestone in his life.... the watch belongs to him.....graduation?
much love and light.....
Lisa

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users