Would like some input on this

No replies to this topic

#1 MalteseJane

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, Reiki, books, reincarnation, past life regression...

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:32 PM

I had a strange dream. Maybe it was triggered by bad news I got two days ago. One of our nephews died. His mother and all the family was estranged from him because he choose to and this is for over 15 years if not longer (cannot even remember). All he had on himself was a driver's licence. Social services made the research to find the family. He had no fixed address. Nobody knows why he choose this kind of life. He cheated his parents out of money by giving them a check who bounced. It's a sad story. Anyway, this night I had a dream. I was in a group having fun visiting a kind of park. I ended up in a pond because I could not see there was water under the vegetation. Could not get out of it, the pond was holding on to me. Owner comes out of his house and pulls me back out. My group comes and I warn them about the pond. My brother in law supports me. Everybody lessens besides a woman. She goes in to take a swim. My first impression is that she has a baby in her arms but then I don't see a baby anymore. But I see the woman at the bottom of the pond face down and crawling. We leave that area and for some reason have to go through a kind of custom. My brother in law and a person with him have to go through it and the rest of us can move on. We tell them we will wait for them outside. When they come outside I have a real clear picture of my brother in law with my mother and I say "here they are".

Sorry this is so long. What do you think ?

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users