well..

431 replies to this topic

#21 MayberryStars

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:04 AM

View PostIrishEyes, on 16 November 2016 - 09:59 AM, said:

Thanks Aletheia - I think there are a lot of meetings going on behind the scenes, as we discussed earlier in this thread.

I keep picking up Paul Ryan as being a name commonly mentioned at those meetings. They may be trying to overturn the Electoral College and throw the president choice to Congress, where he would be a leading contender.

Strangely, I think HIllary Clinton is still in touch with security teams, not to get briefings, but to find out how much information was stolen - not to prosecute, but to learn how the hackers got to her and her staff, to prevent future intrusions. Smart people are using her Sec of State servers and emails to learn ways to protect current and future elected officials. Lots going on, for sure.

It is very worrying that Mr. Trump does not plan to hand over his business affairs to a real blind trust - stating that he cannot throw his kids out of work - however, ignoring that they could work for the trust manager. Put to the test, I think he will choose not to be president, but to keep running his business, with the hopes of getting out of the huge debt that he's in, and still having the TV network that he really wants. He also will refuse to release medical records, refuse to reveal international business ventures (which the IRS does not have a complete record of!), and refuse to have regular press conferences. His ability to stay secret and to not reveal anything is what drives him- so he is staffing up his "cabinet" with the people who will play a role in his TV venture, not remain in any public office. I think he will make a huge "deal" of pretending to "inform" rather than "lead" - this is all hogwash, its about cash and getting out of debt.

PS My Twitter account was attacked this morning - Twitter notified me that "unusual activity" had occurred, and I should change passwords. We know that most of these attacks are coming from Eastern Europe - so anyone revealing truths is coming under attack. I hope that Seekers Circle remains safe from hackers.

If Trump does not stay in office, than Pence will be the next President. unless all of this occurs prior to Inauguration day?

#22 MayberryStars

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:07 AM

Or, my husband could have been right all along? Paul Ryan as President? He made this prediction before the Republican convention in July. He was surprised Trump was officially nominated.

#23 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:23 PM

ah! makes me think of the netflix original series House of Cards. Paul Ryan would then be the Kevin Spacey character....A well crafted show. My daughter and I watched the Candidate with Will Ferrell last night... it looked like the trump campaign may have taken some notes from this movie too!! :D

#24 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:09 AM

and now this...

from a cyber security researcher.. her article on Newsweek:

http://www.newsweek....resident-520272

#25 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts
  • Interests:Mediumship, spirit communication

Posted 18 November 2016 - 11:12 AM

What is interesting is that we are being fed more false information - the fake news is supposed to be coming from "teenagers" in "Macedonia" - if you are a comic book fan, you might fall for the lies.

What is happening is that a world war is being fought, using information rather than conventional weapons - and so far, the US is losing. See how the "policies" and "beliefs" of those being suggested for power in this country are in complete lockstep with Putin - we are being destroyed as an independent nation, and the outside power is using two things against us, false information and apathy.

I don't for a moment believe that the election "results" are correct. Hacked.
I don't for a moment believe that people with American values are being promoted for positions of power - the reigns of government are currently being taken over to drive the US to its knees, backwards to 1950, and with a view to using this country and its people to serve a foreign nation's interests.
I don't for a moment believe that "giving Trump a chance" is a good idea - having poured fake votes into our system and worked to destroy American values, Russia has the bankrupt puppet it needs in place.

What lies ahead unless Higher Power intervenes to save us:
- recession
- poverty
- stripping of natural resources to be shipped overseas
- continuing consolidation of power in the East
- destruction of US infrastructure
- loss of 2 or 3 generations, who will die young of preventable diseases - because Americans are not important enough for real help

Think this is too bleak? Then you are not paying attention to what is going on out there.
How to save yourself? Not sure right now, as we have never been in this situation before.
Keep learning, ignoring the fake news, the hatespeak, the garbage fed to you that "things will be OK" - on the current path, things will be worse than the great depression and the Dust Bowl, rolled into one.

Blocking Putin has to be our number one priority - and blocking those who owe him money and will do anything to get money to pay debts has to be our number one goal.

Blocking hate, hatespeak, and ideology that is not that of the US has to also be an important goal.

Look at it this way - if the current crop of failures, bankrtupts, corruptions and frauds are really go take power in Washington DC, who are they really working for? Answer - not the US.

#26 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 02:49 PM

announcement of the trump university getting ready to settle circulating on several news sources. seems he's agreeing to pay out 20-25 million to the slighted students to avoid a class action lawsuit that was revving up if he didn't agree to some terms at this juncture. The original amount was 40 million, but hammered out a deal to pay half that. he had made many statements he had no intention to pay anything and likely wasn't solvent enough to pay out that amount to begin with? not sure, but this was something I thought might trip him up before the inauguration......it is however, just another example of a 180 degree positioning turn around from the campaign trail to the white house.

#27 MalteseJane

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, Reiki, books, reincarnation, past life regression...

Posted 18 November 2016 - 06:36 PM

http://www.nytimes.c...times&smtyp=cur

He settled the lawsuit.

#28 MalteseJane

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:36 PM

This is very interesting.

http://www.palmerrep...ook-rigged/104/

#29 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 02:01 AM

i agree.. and I think irish brought it up in an earlier post that it was a little 'too perfect' and we don't have those kinds of voting trends in america... Just waiting to see when someone will sort it out already! :) thanks MJ

#30 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 11:49 AM

The "too perfect" theme in the votes continues - questions raised about the 1% margin seen in 5 key swing states. Statistically, this is virtually impossible - if all polls, including exit polls were wrong, then how do you account for the same margin of "winning" votes - you cannot.

http://www.palmerrep...e-1-margin/118/

#31 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 11:22 AM

deadlines for recounts are fast approaching... here's what msn.com has as a top news story:

http://www.msn.com/e.../news/politics/activists-urge-clinton-campaign-to-challenge-election-results-in-3-swing-states/ar-AAkD4w7

plus (just added)

http://www.msn.com/e.../news/politics/jill-stein-prepares-to-request-election-recounts-in-battleground-states/ar-AAkG049?li=BBnb7Kz

The article(s) talk of hacks and russia along with the percentage of votes that seemed dubious....

......................stay tuned! :) ali

#32 spirituallyblessed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,042 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 03:01 PM

YAY so glad at the way this is playing out :D

#33 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:40 PM

So recount ordered in Wisconsin, with similar filings due in PA, MI and OH.

Calls for recount in FL to be added to list.

What is interesting is the Jill Stein rationale - along the lines of determining if there are "vacant" or "absentee" ballots that were counted or not counted.
And that fact that 5 counties in WI counted more votes that they have eligible voters. Two of those counties have 'withdrawn" a total of 5,000 votes for Trump, as no person can be tied to casting those votes. That's 10% of his lead in that state - and that's before the recount starts next week. Fascinating - someone in those counties with power to insert fake votes into the official record (a felony) did so, thinking they would never be found out. Consider them found.

That our election system is broken is clear.
That we cannot depend on the system resulting in a fair representation of the "will of the people" is also clear.
That some third party took advantage of this mess is also clear - whether domestic or foreign, or both.

Will the vote recount change the election results - I think it will.
The cheating, fraud and crimes committed extend across states - usually the FBI would be called in, but their current director appears to be part of the crimes, so - expect a special prosecutor to be appointed.
Expect lots more behind the scenes meetings, lots of discussions and phone calls.

Trump is putting up a great bluff - his only real talent. He owes $680 BILLION to foreign banks - and desperately needs money.
He does not want to be president - never did - its all about publicity and cash. His Russian backers want payment fast - so he's in a bind.
The American taxpayer does not want to pay him $3M a year to rent 2 floors in NYC to keep him safe - and have the city pay $1M per day to protect him.
He also has signs of dementia, which may explain why he wants to stay home in his apartment - early stages of dementia often feature "sundowning" where the patient becomes psychotic in new surroundings as it gets dark outside. This will become increasingly evident. See more here: http://boards.dailym...ed/10272740.htm
Expect to see him with the TV show and network that he really wants - but offshore. Don't be surprised if its in Bermuda, a tax haven, or Aruba. It will be short lived, but will serve the short term goal of giving him what he really wants.

December is a key month in the history of the US. Trump is a footnote to history - but a useful warning of how our election system must be protected from outside influence. A good lesson to learn. And one that will be used well.

We will survive this mess, and strengthen as a nation after it.
Pres Obama has not been helpful in any way during it = and sadly, that will become one of the key things he is remembered for. He wants to get away from the forces threatening this nation - which does not help us. After so much work actively helping Americans out of a desperate recession, and rebuilding the image of this nation around the world, his lack of leadership in the month of November 2016 will be the most remembered - sad legacy indeed.

Stay tuned to the news in the next 3 weeks, and listen for hints on Trump's health - the leaks on his mental issues are about to start.

#34 Millie G

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,218 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 02:15 PM

Irish Eyes, Trump has refused to have the Security Briefs that he is supposed to be having. That is very strange. Why is he doing that? If he truly wants to be President he would not behave that way. He never expected to win and he is trying to find a way out now. I believe there is more to why his wife and son would be staying at Trump Tower also.
Just before waking this morning I had a flash of Obama making a phone call concerning this election and I saw him pick up the phone and say "Russell?" It was all I got but it was definitely about the election. No idea who this Russell guy is.

Mills

#35 vlucky40

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:41 PM

Before I heard Trump won, I was told 'it doesn't matter'. Trump was already set up for impeachment BEFORE the election...and by his own party. The ONLY reason the government is going to make the hacking public is because the people responsible will claim victory for doing it and they are going to expose the government as having knowledge of the hack and keeping it quiet. Trust me, that's the only reason our government is going to say anything. As for what I'm getting....Trump is going to be indirectly 'accused' of having knowledge of the hack....which will lead to charges of TREASON. Donald Trump is very afraid...because although he did not have a direct hand in it, he really didn't believe it would work. It was his responsibility to inform the government of the possibility of a computer hack, but he didn't. If Trump is accused of treason, his empire will be over. Trump will go along with whatever way the government will spin this because he stands to lose everything if he is formally accused of treason....but even as I type this, I am getting hit by the word treason. Also, I'm being led to inform you that this incident will be the catalyst of a major world changing event. This event could happen decades from now....but the seed this incident produced will be the reason for it.

#36 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:07 PM

Hi Millie and VLucky,

Yes, agree with both of you. Millie - there are lots of meetings going on, across parties, to avoid the crisis of a Putin takeover. All Trump wanted was a TV show that he could not be fired from - and he has Roger Ailes and other fired Fox people to help him with that. Expect to see him with an Internet show from the Cayman Islands - he's going to a tax haven to "teach" people about money - seeing as he has never handled his own well, he'll have to change his ways to make this happen!

What does this mean to the presidency? It means that the recounts will show smaller margins - which will change what the Electoral College does on Dec 19 - the first day of a Mercury Retrograde, so certainly the fur will fly! Russell may be the go-between who is working to keep all the behind-the-scenes parties informed - Obama and Ryan have gone really, really quiet. This is not typical of either one. I also suspect that Romney went into Trump Tower to assess it, not to apply for a job, but to relay information back to DC.

What do I think will happen - I keep hearing in my inner voice that Trump is a "footnote to history." I think the Electoral College will either be tied or in some way, not select anyone for president. That throws it to the House of Representatives, where Paul Ryan will step forward as a candidate - and likely be elected. Not a great choice, but not a man under massive financial stress and in poor health who will certainly be impeached. I wonder if Russell that Millie has heard about is an aide to Ryan? For the first time in history a presidential election will result in someone who was not a candidate in that election becoming president. And do not be surprised if Ryan asks Romney - again, not a great person, but not a poor businessman like Pence - as his VP (the reverse of the 2012 GOP ticket).

I do not see Trump taking the Oath of Office, or attending the Inaugural - which he cannot afford anyway. He is trying to hold $5000 seat breakfasts and tours to raise much needed cash - but I don't think he will need it. He's not going to be in DC on Jan 20. I do see Paul Ryan very happy on that day - something that Trump could not contribute to, to be sure!

Pres Obama will hang around in DC, to start his book and his lecture tours but also to head up a second transition team. Double the work, but worth it. I also see Ryan hiring Cabinet members from both parties - and again, hold onto your hat - I think one of the Clintons will be in that group.

Strangely, we will be in better hands, although we the people have nothing to do with it.
Trump will threaten lawsuits - but he will be powerless to change anything. He will be happy with his offshore TV show, where he can film and fly home to NY, a place that he needs as a haven now. I don't feel anything but pity for him - this was a publicity stunt that got very out of hand, and he should have stopped months ago. Ego and being bankrupt prevented him from being honest about his real desire and his extremely poor financial state. The media here in NY keeps talking about how Trump is using his properties to promote them - I think he has no ready cash, and he's having dinners at his own properties so as to put off paying the bill.

I agree with VLucky - this whole thing will result in changes in the role of the Electoral College, and more security regarding how our votes are cast. I also am concerned that Putin will execute those who "failed" him by not taking command of the US government - that will be really ugly. And public. And targeted to drive fear into those trying similar tactics now in France.

We are going to go through more instability before we finally come out of it to a stable government again, it could take until April to straighten it all out - again, April 1 is an important date in US history, no fooling!

Keep praying for peace, we need the prayers.

Peace,

IrishEyes

#37 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:17 PM

A couple of quick notes:
- there is a Congressman Russell who supports Paul Ryan, see: https://russell.hous...house-paul-ryan
- coming back to Aletheia's original post in this thread, where her pendulum picked Hillary Clinton - I think Mrs. Clinton will be back in DC, just not as President, rather as a cabinet member with Pres. Ryan.

Stay tuned...

#38 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 03:04 PM

vlucky40: like you, i had felt it didn't really matter either... mostly because i wondered just how much power will they let him weild... then i had a strange sense of calm wash over me. i attribute that felling to my guides/team that "it's already handled". More like a bigger picture plan was in order and to just let it ride.. for now. I don't feel complacent though. (Did you read the twitter feed after Trump went off on SNL? I don't have a twitter account but the link was shared with me -- it's gone viral and it needed to! a woman activist called trump out on all his twitter nonsense. Honestly, I'm surprised no one has taken away his phone.) If we need to stand up and be counted. Count me in.

millie: honestly, i'm glad he's going around to his thank you rallies and not going to the briefings. otherwise, the tweets might compromise national security! but, no, i don't think he ever thought it would work and is still reeling that he got elected.

irish: the recount effort by Stein is a bit of a roller coaster. She was the perfect candidate tho to start the ball rolling. there is some push back by the states, but if there wasn't that would be cause for upheaval i feel. I guess what still baffles me is how easily the public was conned and manipulated -- almost brainwashed with some old school hypnosis tactics and fake news propaganda. All hacking and vote tallies aside, it shows how disconnected people feel.. for all our connection capability via technology... we are more isolated than ever before from what I can tell, looking for a sense of community...but to give voice to all this hate... breaks my heart. The scariest thing of all: if someone LIKE Trump had done this... someone more moderate... someone more in the middle... someone more likeable... we would all be in big, big trouble. It makes me wonder who is taking notes about how this election went and how this will pave the way or usher in someone far more diabolical in the future.

#39 Millie G

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,218 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:07 PM

Perhaps this had to take place to bring to light what the country has really been about. I had no idea there was so much hate, even from many friends and family who I did not suspect were like that at all. You cannot clean out all the dirt if you don't know it is there.

#40 MalteseJane

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:00 PM

View PostMillie G, on 05 December 2016 - 04:07 PM, said:

Perhaps this had to take place to bring to light what the country has really been about. I had no idea there was so much hate, even from many friends and family who I did not suspect were like that at all. You cannot clean out all the dirt if you don't know it is there.

ditto.

http://www.rawstory....rom-the-inside/

This is a good explanation. It's long but it is worth reading and sheds some light on who those people are.

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users