welcome newcomers

19 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Roxyrancher_*

• Guests

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:26 PM

welcome to all newcomers and those that are already here.

Please be aware that this is an intuitive board. Intuitive meaning- for a lot of us that we read and are able to tune in to energies. when a person posts a message it is not just the words that are read, it is the energy behind the words. one of the things that we all find amazing and love about being intuitive. so, when we read a post a whole lot goes on, more than the poster may realize. It can absolutely trigger us in a negative way to let us know that we have healing in areas. It can also be that the person posting has energies that do not match with ours. It can also be that the person posting is not of clear intentions, or has huge anger or resentments about something and it comes across loud and clear in the energy of their words.

being intuitive means that we know these things. we just know.

so, being a newcomer, you may wish to check in with yourself and your intentions before you write your posts. if you are coming from a place of love and wishing answers, it shines through. If you are not then that also comes through. when someone calls you on it, it is so that you can look at yourself in a clearer light, and adjust your thinking. if you do not realize that you are coming across as negative then a re evaluation may be in order. or you can find a board that supports you in the way that you wish.

this is a learning space. it is to help us grow and understand ourselves, through interaction with others. we are keeping it as a place of loving interactions, and welcome everyone to join us in that vibration.

think of it as a big group hug.

#2 Jacki_e

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 05:33 AM

View Postsparrowsays, on Jun 20 2009, 06:47 AM, said:

BIG GROUP HUG,
but a conditional one?! :D Yup, that's true...otherwise this forum might be called 'Free For All...Negativity Network! :D .' And it isn't...and won't become that...because we (seekers) are looking to connect to higher vibrations and we will address members when they seem to get off track. As we have witnessed recently.

That can be exhausting work...and just recently I feel that I gave and gave and GAVE, AND GAVE, trying to guide someone to the positive vibe here. But they wouldn't budge. So, now I have chosen to skip posts that that particular person (first time ever in my days here as a member.) Sadly. But I can't and don't want to take an unnecessary mental lashing everytime I offer another way to see/experience things.

Forgive the rant! And return to the love and the hug and the welcome home...because if you have found yourself here, then you are one lucky/intuitive being.

"Love, love, love...love, love, love....love, love, love, can you feel it? All you need is love...(ba ba ba bah bum),
sparrow

Naaaww!!Thanks guys!I was about to post something in here to say I love you all and I feel I have found my home!!!You people are just wonderful!And very gifted!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#3 sagittarian

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:horse riding (how unsagittarian lol)
    *singing
    *camping
    *canoing
    *bush walking
    ect anyting outdoors....beach or bush luv it

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:28 AM

hi there i am a newbie.i am very interested to see what i can learn from this site xo

#4 sparrowsays

sparrow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,381 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:49 PM

View Postsagittarian, on Sep 23 2010, 12:28 AM, said:

hi there i am a newbie.i am very interested to see what i can learn from this site xo

How funny is this ... I wrote that piece quite a while ago ... and I am a sagittarian too!

Welcome welcome Sagittarian ... yay you!

sparrow

#5 sagittarian

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
    *singing
    *camping
    *canoing
    *bush walking

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:09 PM

View Postsparrowsays, on Sep 24 2010, 06:49 AM, said:

How funny is this ... I wrote that piece quite a while ago ... and I am a sagittarian too!

Welcome welcome Sagittarian ... yay you!

sparrow
well u know what they say....great minds think alike xo

#6 sagittarian

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
    *singing
    *camping
    *canoing
    *bush walking

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:15 PM

great minds ;) i need some help i cant send messages or get into live chat have i done something wrong ????hilp!!!

#7 KeeptheFaith

Starting Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:24 PM

Hello

Thankyou for the nice welcome i am into anything spiritual and look forward to chatting with likeminded people , as i can feel the positive energy radiating from this site .

Love and Light

KeeptheFaith

#8 daiblake

Starting Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:love, light, life, learning, contemplated thought, journey towards higher self, adventure, all things in which I feel spiritually connected, owls, true wisdom , light minded souls, continuous grow, history, relationships

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:41 AM

Hello All,
Thank you all again for having me here. I really like they way this was stated, it takes away some of the concerns I had. Not that I was exactly worried. I just have trouble letting my guard done at times, because of past experiences. But here I feel more at home than I have found for myself in a long time. I only hope that though my learning and developing that I will not in any way offend anyone. I am overly willing to embrace any thoughts anyone feels directed to me as I feel that others insight will truly assist me on my path. Again thank you all for allowing me to be apart of such a wonderful thing. And if at anytime anyone may be drawn to my energies feel free to post, as it would be greatly appreciated. ;)

#9 Inspirosity

Starting Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, reading, video games, self-improvement, psychology, coffee, fantasy, astrology, music, the supernatural, psychics, artwork

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:37 PM

Hello, I am new, though I am looking forward to meeting the people here. I think that this place will be a learning experience for me and I also hope to provide insight or contributions, no matter how small.

#10 MandalaMaker

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:art, painting, movies, chakra vocal toning, crystals, past lives, mediums, cats, tarot and oracle cards

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:22 PM

Hello, Inspirosity. I am new here as well. I see that you stopped by my page, but there wasn't much to see yet! At least now I have a picture as my icon. This site was recommended to me by a friend, and I too anticipate getting to know people. One of my interests is the tarot. I have collected many beautiful decks.

#11 Inspirosity

Starting Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, reading, video games, self-improvement, psychology, coffee, fantasy, astrology, music, the supernatural, psychics, artwork

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:23 PM

Hello, Mandala! The picture you have for an icon is quite impressive--I like the purple scheme. I, unfortunately, don't have any experience with the supernatural, though I would like to learn how to divine and do things like that. Though that sounds most interesting! It's nice that you have such a passion for them.

#12 MandalaMaker

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:art, painting, movies, chakra vocal toning, crystals, past lives, mediums, cats, tarot and oracle cards

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:57 AM

I'm glad you like my icon.

I'm not an expert at the tarot, by any means, but I enjoy doing readings for myself. Which reminds me, I haven't done one in a while, I've been busy with Christmas preparations. Maybe it is time for me to do a reading for the new year.

Happy holidays.

#13 loveyourselfgreen

Starting Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:In no particular order... I love cooking healthy and grain free yummies, writing, photography, walking outdoors, inspiring others to feel better, blogging, creating, being 'me' and relaxing on my mind beach.

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:26 PM

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie and this is my first post. :) Linda invited me in and so far, this seems like just what I've been looking for - without having look. I put out into the world that I wanted to learn more about my natural "gifts" and this came to me when I was ready to receive it!

I consider Linda a mentor on the subject of intuition and things of that nature. It's something I've always had - but didn't necessarily realize I had - until I became bedridden and desperately ill in 2013. Ever since I changed my diet and got my health more on track, started meditation, etc... I have found that I've been in denial of many things that are going on just under the surface.

I'm REALLY excited to learn and explore what's really going on!!!

Thank you so much for reading!! What do I do next?

#14 spirituallyblessed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,040 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:35 PM

welcome loveyourselfgreen! I'm very excited to have you here to share & learn with the rest of us seekers - feel free to look around, read up on old posts (there is a wack load of info here) and share anything that you feel comfortable with.
For other seekers info I met "loveyourselfgreen" on a candida site and we have become great online friends - she's always positive and ready to help others :)

#15 Millie G

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,218 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:42 PM

Welcome loveyourselfgreen! Happy to have you join our family. Feel free to share your experiences and ask questions.

Millie

#16 loveyourselfgreen

Starting Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:In no particular order... I love cooking healthy and grain free yummies, writing, photography, walking outdoors, inspiring others to feel better, blogging, creating, being 'me' and relaxing on my mind beach.

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:01 PM

Thank you so much for the invite and the warm welcome, spirituallyblessed and Millie G!

Mille, just using my 'intuition' here - and would like to say that I hope you had a nice workout tonight! ;)

#17 Millie G

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,218 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:36 PM

Actually, I am a morning person and my workouts are always before breakfast. I am pretty useless at night.
But keep practicing. Flex those intuition muscles. That is how you find your niche.

#18 loveyourselfgreen

Starting Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 11:26 PM

Haha, Millie... spirituallyblessed pointed out to me that you were the one that commented in my group... I'm not that awesome! ;) I will keep practicing and looking forward to learning from y'all so much!!! Thank you and have a wonderful evening. xo

#19 mickieann

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 06:54 AM

Welcome loveyourselfgreen! I'm sure you will love it here. :) Michelle

#20 sparrowsays

sparrow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,381 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:17 PM

Hey there Loveyourselfgreen! And welcome! :D
Seekers is a wonderful site: a great place to learn from some of the best & a great place to learn, grow, and thrive!
Namaste,
sparrow

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users