Prince Harry, Meghan Markle wedding - will it take place?

5 replies to this topic

#1 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts
  • Interests:Mediumship, spirit communication

Posted 19 December 2017 - 07:03 PM

I don't aim to cause harm to anyone, so kind of reluctantly posting this.
But I think there is a human lesson to be learned here.
We are hearing about a "royal wedding" planned for May 19 next year.
Every time I hear about it, I hear these words, "not gonna happen."
My sense is that a tough, very independent Meghan Markle will not agree to the contract rules of "royalty" - she won't sign a nondisclosure agreement promising silence, she won't sign away the rights to her life story, she will refuse on the basis of her lawyers' advice. She is no bride first, business person second, rather, the other way around - she sees financial opportunity and wants it to be hers. And she has the entertainment lawyers to advise her.
This will or already has caused a rift between Meghan and Harry - he cannot believe that she will insist on holding on the rights to her life story to sell, or that she will not agree to eternal silence on the secret ways of The Firm.
He thinks these are nothings compared to their union - but Ms. Markle thinks very differently.
She still thinks she can win him over to think like her - us vs. them - but she will be let down. Harry will side with The Firm and let her go.
I am expecting to hear by early February that the wedding is "postponed" and then canceled - quiet little announcements will come out.
It will all be about legal/financial implications in the pre-nup, and Ms. Markle won't sign it - leading to the end. No bride marrying into The Firm gets in without a pre-nup, ironclad, in favor of The Firm.
She will get a payment for being jilted, and she will sell the bit of a story that she can tell - but in a way, she will be escaping a prison, where informed women like Diana Spencer and Sarah Ferguson who played along were later spat out, trashed in the press and exiled rather than being treated with respect after they refused to take continuing abuse.
Ms. Markle will escape early, and against her will - but later be very very grateful for that escape. I don't think she will be an actress, I do see her having a new career as a lifestyle guru, life coaching and style maven.
Harry on the other hand is trapped. He has chosen to remain in The Firm, and like a fly in amber, will ossify there.
He will meet the true love of his life in the next 2 years, he will achieve the happy marriage and family that he truly wants - but not in 2018. He will marry a fellow Brit, from money, who, like Kate, has independent means from inheritance and does not have a hankering for her life story to be a movie or tv serial. This woman is younger than Harry by a year or so, has a connection to horse racing, perhaps from a bookmaker family, and has never known hardship. She also has no need for publicity, or a need to control her own PR - she will be happy to let the gray men of The Firm manage her public image, cause she would give up everything for Harry Windsor - there is the big difference from Ms. Markle.

Are you getting a similar "doomed" vibe about this engagement?

#2 Millie G

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,217 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:48 AM

I have not given it much thought but as I read what you wrote, it feels right. The royal family has been polite to her but behind her back they are talking and plotting. She is not good enough, not the real deal. If the wedding were to take place, it would end in divorce.

#3 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:49 PM

Thanks Millie.

This was reported today, trouble over the pre-nup contract - I expect to hear more about this. Ms. Markle will not sign the traditional pre-nup as expected, she will insist on being able to keep the rights to her own life story, to sell at her own will, and also her right to speak to the press, and to talk about her life in London. The Firm views none of this as negotiable - something that will continue to drive a wedge between them. I think there is an "us vs. them" moment coming, also a discussion about leaving London and moving to Los Angeles - but Harry will not budge, particularly now that he has his grandfather's role as head of the marines.

http://hollywoodlife...tension-couple/

#4 sparrowsays

sparrow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,356 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:19 PM

Sounds very plausible IrishEyes. I enjoyed reading your post...re: the Firm and the strong women it has spit out.

What I can't get out of my head is how she leans into him, in the photos...a bit needy is all...so, I agree in that she seems like she could be swayed by legal representation aka her own counsel. And, really, what kind of life can she hope for?...to be under such intense scrutiny may seem glamorous at first but it would wear most people down and does. I think you are right about this fizzling out eventually. I just thought that they'd tie the knot first...or I am being led merrily along by the press on this. Tra la la la la.

Happy 2018 to You! :wub: You and a rare few birds keep me coming back to Seekers. I would love to be fb friends, if you do that. Or email me, to keep me posted about things and about you and your life, if you'd care to.

This note will self-destruct after you read it...don't want to leave my stats up, etc.

Love and light,
sparrowsays

#5 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 03:53 PM

Thanks Sparrow - got it! I will send you an email.

#6 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:10 PM

I still get a message that the Prince Harry - Meghan Markle ceremony will not go ahead.
I think there will be two passings - one very expected, of an elderly family member. Then a very unexpected one, of a young family member, this one involves a car. This second passing will throw Harry for a loop, and he will become very bound to London - something unexpected, as the couple were expecting to travel a lot for charity work. This will no longer be possible, and will further strain their relationship, which is not faring well under close quarters.

The second wedding, of Princess Eugenie and her barman/party planner/liquor salesman boyfriend, will go ahead, but will be a much more subdued affair.

I feel for the royal family, as 2018 will be a very difficult year for them. I expect to see the Queen step aside by the end of the year, based on grief and depression, and that Prince Charles will be coronated in a more subdued ceremony than typical. Don't expect to see Camilla front and center - she will choose to remain in the background.

There will be new additions to the family, yes, but overall, the year will be a tragic one. And again, Harry and Meghan will not be married, but will split up - and she will not be nice to the family, once she is no longer in line to become a member of it.

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users