well..

328 replies to this topic

#1 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:18 AM

The election results were not what I saw nor what my pendul 'predicted'. Any thoughts on past, present, or future?

:) ali

#2 angelofeventide

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts
  • Interests:Interior design, writing, ghost shows and documentaries, travel, ET's, "world" music, country music, classical music, spirit photography, reading, the Jesus and Mary Magdalene connection, life after death communication, reincarnation, past life exploration, playing practical jokes on my unsuspecting family members (and I have the photo album to prove it), the love of my life - my husband, Bichon Frises, my family, the beach and the mountains, finding a cure for my health problems, creating (check out my wreath album), found object art and our furbaby.

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:31 PM

I fear for the people of this country.

#3 MalteseJane

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, Reiki, books, reincarnation, past life regression...

Posted 09 November 2016 - 04:50 PM

My pendulum did not predict this either. It said Hillary will win. In a way she won since she won the popular vote. Maybe we are not asking the right questions.

#4 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • Interests:Mediumship, spirit communication

Posted 10 November 2016 - 08:55 AM

Hi All -

I'm going to be careful how I write this, because I am learning how to deliver bad news. I recently did a reading where I told a sitter that he would be in a funeral home in December, at a wake for a woman older than him - and now he is calling me every day, trying to get more clues on who that woman is. So - I think I should have told him something more vague, like saying an older woman has a mystery illness, affecting her blood, that she will share with the family soon, and to spend more time with her, or something like that. So as not to drive him into a frenzy of anxiety. So I am learning that aspect of readings.

Re the election - you were not wrong. I repeat - Aletheia and Maltese, you were NOT wrong. Mrs. Clinton did win both the popular and electoral votes. Here's what I am picking up - and I will be careful, as I am learning how to deliver bad news, so ask any questions, ok? The image I got very strongly the 3 days before the election - every day, and very specific - was the last scene of the first Planet of the Apes movie, where Charlton Heston sees the Statue of Liberty poking out of the ground and realizes that the terrain was altered by war. What was the last line of that movie? Cannot write it here, but that is a clear warning.

When the votes started to come in, the commentators kept saying, strange, we usually get that state faster than that. I heard that for more than one state. And a coldness went through me. From previous media reports, we do know that about 20 states had their electoral rolls hacked earlier this year, and Democrats were especially targeted.

What is going on now behind the scenes are intense meetings of intelligence teams. The election - and here's where I am going to get really careful - the real outcome was different to the one reported. Hackers got into and changed the polls of 5 states - I think they tried with about 10, but in 5, they were successful. They switched tens of thousands of Democrat votes to Republican votes. All down the ticket. They targeted ballots that had all Democrats marked, and switched all of these to Republicans - hence, Republicans got votes that were never cast for them. In 2 states, this did not matter, those 2 were going GOP anyway. But in 3 key states, the hackers succeeded in changing the overall result - and the electoral college votes. They also changed the outcomes of the Congressional and local elections in those states. Mr. Trump did not win the electoral college - the hackers switched almost 10 million votes that were not cast for the GOP.

What I keep picking up are the words "how much do we tell them" - so I think intelligence is trying to figure out if and when to report this to the American people. Pres Obama knows, and he's working with intelligence and congressional leaders. It is a huge embarrassment that it happened at all - but there is a difficult choice to make - carry on as if the election were legitimate, and have more time to trace the hackers, or stop the process now, before any transitions or oaths, and declare a state of emergency. I think that things will come to a head in December, during the Mercury retrograde, when we will have an extraordinary joint announcement from the Dems and GOP that votes are being recounted. The hackers did leave a trace - and the votes will be restored as cast, and recounted in total in the affected 5 states, as I said, in 3, the result will matter.

Where does this leave us? It leaves us a wiser nation regarding security. It will toughen us up regarding threats to our electronic systems of all types. It will lead to some isolationism, as commerce, energy grids, and intelligence services race to upgrade electronic security.

Expect to see things progress this month as if everything is "normal" - but it is far from normal. Expect some rumblings about "extra" votes or "missing votes" from 5 states - these are not votes that were never cast, these are votes that were deleted by the hackers when they discovered that the ballot was not for Dems straight down the ballot.

So - the bad news: the election was hacked, and the result changed by foreign operatives. The good news - is that intelligence is on it. And next month, we will learn more about what happens next. Nobody should be celebrating this - there are tough choices being made on our behalf, and I think one person is already in custody regarding the hacking.

We will vote differently in 2020 - fingerprints and verification and a copy of our ballot provided back to us. The steps to stop the hijacking of the US election process will be in place by then. Sadly, it would have been helpful this week - but live and learn. The impossible has just happened. And good people are on it.

I know this is a lot to process, and I know that months ago, I predicted a White House occupant who would bring glamor back. I don't think this person is either Clinton or Trump - I think I am seeing the 2020 presidential winner, who is much younger than both of them and a rising star this year, out West.

Expect lots of bombshells next month, and an interim governing system while the votes of 5 states are recounted - that will take into February. Mr. Trump's celebrations will be very short lived, and very premature. The Electoral College meeting will be delayed for good reason - and yes, the GOP knows what is going on, they are being briefed.

I wish I had better news, but the final thing is that the crime has been caught by intelligence, and they are on it. Crime will not pay, just watch for more announcements next month.

Peace,

IrishEyes

#5 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 09:44 AM

This is what I am talking about - it's written in the future tense, but I think this hacking occurred already this week:

http://www.nytimes.c...-be-hacked.html

Here from the PBSnewshour.org website - I just found this, but it backs up what I am picking up:

"Five states — New Jersey, Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana and South Carolina — will cast votes on digital systems without leaving a paper trail. The same applies to several jurisdictions in battleground states like Pennsylvania and Ohio.
Cyber vulnerabilities exist in all of these locations. Most revolve around the age of the machines and their software. The Brennan Center report estimated 43 states will use voting machines in 2016 that are more than 10 years old. Many of these devices contain outdated software — think Microsoft Windows XP or older — without security updates. Meanwhile, the mainframes of other machines are guarded by easy-to-pick padlocks or by no barrier at all."

I think that in 5 of the states listed above,votes were changed - and in 3 of these states, the result affected the Electoral College, and officials are working on it now. Votes were changed to the GOP all down the line on votes cast for Democrats, all down the line. Some votes were deleted, once a candidate for any other party was voted for - and that has left a trail of digital evidence.

Caller to NPR this morning says 13 million votes are "missing" - cast but not counted. Stay tuned....

I keep picking up on a sudden address by Pres Obama in December, with a GOP representative alongside, announcing that hacking has been detected, recounts are happening in multiple states, and as such, transition plans are frozen until the state recounts are completed. Again, stay tuned.

#6 angelofeventide

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts
  • Interests:Interior design, writing, ghost shows and documentaries, travel, ET's, "world" music, country music, classical music, spirit photography, reading, the Jesus and Mary Magdalene connection, life after death communication, reincarnation, past life exploration, playing practical jokes on my unsuspecting family members (and I have the photo album to prove it), the love of my life - my husband, Bichon Frises, my family, the beach and the mountains, finding a cure for my health problems, creating (check out my wreath album), found object art and our furbaby.

Posted 10 November 2016 - 03:06 PM

And if they cannot prove this happened and Trump stays in office, do you forsee bad things for our country?

#7 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 10 November 2016 - 04:30 PM

Thanks Irish. I have been an NPR junkie for the last 48 hours trying to see where everyone is landing on this.

I penduled several more times after the election results and told my daughter that Hillary is still getting a 'yes' to be our next president. Obviously she isn't going to run again in 2020 but the yes has been consistent. This was before the popular vote totals were announced. As Jane mentioned I thought that must be why the 'yes'.

Meanwhile, I said short of a recount, I don't know how it would happen. She reminded me that Hillary said she wouldn't be contentious about the outcome. I said I wouldn't have been so gracious. Then I joked about how there are still quite a few days between now and when Trump would legally take office.. and with an upcoming trial about his dealings with an accused 'phony' university.. the legal system might thwart his ability to take office if he is convicted of something through that lawsuit.

I appreciate your insight and will continue to stay tuned!

welcome back
<3 ali

#8 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 08:14 AM

Hi Aletheia --

Trust your findings. Trust what you are finding. Trust your work with the pendulum. Things are progressing fast behind the scenes.

What we learned yesterday:
- election officials have never seen so many "perfect" ballots - usually many voters leave out some rows, vote across parties, or just vote for president and leave the rest of the ballot blank. Reports are that since 1920, there have never been so many ballots were one party got votes straight down the ballot, perfectly filled out. Have to wonder: Did hackers do too good a job??? Not enough time to make it look real?? Perhaps did not research what Americans typically do to ballots??
- we know that the CIA has been investigating Russian ties for some time. Yesterday, a Russian official said openly that the Russians have been "involved" in the Trump campaign from the start. Openly. Not a smart move, but they think they can be open now.
- the Electoral College meets Dec 19. That's when the "real" election happens, when the president is chosen officially. There really is no "president-elect" until that date.
- the Obamas canceled the traditional photo op with the incoming presidential couple outside the White House yesterday. No reason given.
- hotel rooms in DC are usually booked solid at this point, for the Inauguration. Not so right now - there are multiple vacancies.
- the popular vote - the actual number of votes, still including the "perfect" ones - has been counted. Hillary Clinton won the White House, and the Democrats won the Senate, by popular vote. Republicans held the House. Again, the Electoral College is the official, final step in the American political process. Nothing "done" until the electors meet. On December 19.
- a Trump attorney approached the NY Attorney General yesterday, asking for talks to settle the Trump University case. Late last night, news broke that the attorneys have now asked for a trial after the Inauguration. (Not a good move, as that would open up an impeachment case.)

Those are the breaking news items. Two more things I want to share:
- I keep picking up an address to the American people by Pres Obama, and a special session of Congress. Soon. Never happened before. Calm, not due to an attack or invasion, at least a physical invasion. The ship of state is in good hands. We are very lucky with the sitting group.
- A friend met a retired Armed Forces guy she knows on Wednesday, just going about daily stuff. She knows he's a staunch GOPer, so she said, you must be very happy about the election. His response is interesting, because of the words and because he already appeared to know something, he said "No. Things are coming out next week. Trump will never be president."
Think about the timing, and those words.

We know that the CIA has been digging about the Russian connections to the Trump campaign - there are rumors of a Russian mistress, money laundering, huge debt. Stuff in Cuba. Rumors. If something devastating has been uncovered and proved - then what? Do you tell the American people the truth, or do you go for a cover story - bad health? Business interests too important, too many jobs depend on business continuing? Family crisis? What?

We will soon see.

Trust what you are finding.

As the X Files said - The truth is out there.

Peace,

IrishEyes

#9 MalteseJane

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 01:19 PM

Did you read what Kim Russo said ? She said something is going to happen between now and the end of the year. https://www.facebook...251881968204748

#10 MalteseJane

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 01:24 PM

I also had a weird dream this night. Don't remember much but it was about Russian planes and helicopters flying over America ; a docked American submarine who went under water and from the water followed some tunnels under ground. That's all I remember.

#11 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 02:26 PM

Very interesting...! The dream has a lot of symbolism too...Thanks MJ :)

#12 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 10:36 AM

Irish: Lots of nuances to this, no? I feel like there is likely a situation room of 'experts' who are running multiple scenarios to their possible ends before making any announcements or decisions. I agree there is a strong Russian connection to all this mess. MJ's dream speaks to that as well. I also think the Clintons are in the know about the goings on in a preparatory sense or were brought in for consultation. Mostly as I listen to the interviews and stories I wonder how a transition back to the actual winner could be the smoothest... Thus far I feel it important that the 'labor party' has had to take a good hard look at who they are and how disconnected they've become from the people they are supposed to represent, So in that regard we could see some positive outcomes in the future.

~ali

#13 MayberryStars

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 12:08 PM

wow, you hit the nail on the head "Irish Eyes" President Obama just announced this morning he signed an executive order for a recount to be held on Dec 19th. the official day for the electoral college to vote. some electors are determined to flip their vote from Trump to Clinton.

there have been thousands of calls since the election with reports of missing ballots, absentee ballots have not been counted, and since Hillary's popular vote has increased and continues to increase means that would change the electorate.

something very bad happened, and I just shocked. Polls numbers were to far off. really? just a bad feeling here, and feels the drama unfolding is still unfolding. it's not over yet. and Trump's victory is premature.

Mabel

#14 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 01:47 PM

Hi Mabel :) Your picture is too cute, btw!

Meanwhile, it would be nice if that article/announcement were true but unfortunately it's a 'fake' abc news site. what it does do however is show the purposeful intelligence leaking.. allowing that sort of article to take place or even promoting it as a way to sow some seeds of doubt out there... to keep the questions in the forefront for a real presidential announcement later on in December. Trust it will be big news when the real announcement takes place and all the networks will cover it.

Really, anything could happen between now and January 20th. My feeling is that Trump will become disqualified for legal reasons. However, in order to have Hillary take the position instead of Pence, there will have to be proof provided to the American people the system was hacked. They can't say any one country was responsible because then people will demand retaliation against that country/state. They can't scapegoat a place like North Korea because they have this propaganda profile about No. K which highlights they aren't a capable country at all, so how could they have gotten access? Can't say it was an inside job from one side or the other because that calls in the legitimacy of the entire voting/election process which arguably is in need of reform but at this stage of the 2016 game we can't toss the whole thing out... It's all so very delicate.

The more likely scenario is someone somewhere will be a figure head for some splinter group without any 'real' ties to a foreign nation and they will be the ring leader and they will take the fall. It will be negotiated above that person's pay grade not dissimilar to groups and individuals that get blamed for terrorist activities that might not have had anything to do with it but were convenient targets on the political mind/minefield.

I realize this reads like a Bourne Identity novel plot, but there are many players in the arena. Also, as someone who works with and studies words it is interesting to me that his 'fake' last name provided him with a trick up his sleeve or a 'Trump'ed up win.

as irish said - stay tuned!
<3 ali

#15 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 01:51 PM

MJ: Kim Russo hasn't been on my radar but when i pulled up her facebook page there were a few mutuals, so thanks for the tip. She's a feisty gal! She predicted a plot twist and a shake up. We certainly are seeing both! ;)

#16 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 03:09 PM

More things churning:
- the Dworkin Report is getting more attention - lists Trump ties to Russia, including 250 registered businesses that he just kinda forgot in denying any Russian interests: http://www.inquisitr...inks-to-Russia/
- a bugging device was found outside a window at DNC headquarters
- rumor mill on the mistress still churning - young daughter reported. Is secret family going to get Secret Service protection too? When was the last president with a known mistress - was it Bush 1, who allegedly had a mistress on the WH payroll?
- Trump plans to continue to live in NYC, only spend 4 days in DC. Seeing as he is surrounding himself with failed East Coast politicians and CNN commentators - looks like NYC will be political capital, as long as Trump holds on to title. How will this sit with Trump voters, who think they elected a real president? We have not had a part-timer since Reagan, and that did not turn out well.
- in addition to owing hundreds of millions to Russia, Trump Inc owes a huge amount to China.

I keep picking up "constitutional crisis" - knowing that Pres Obama is a constitutional law scholar and professor, the universe has put us in good hands. If Trump is charged with treason before the swearing in, it would halt everything - including Pence - without the ceremonial swearing in, the election is null and void.

I don't think there will be another general election, even though the hackers put votes to names that the voter never intended. I do think Congress will be asked to vote in a special session, to select the new president.

The stress on a 70 year old man in poor health is considerable - and Trump is angry that he cannot sue every single person investigating him. And there are many. the CIA knows a lot and is not happy with their findings.

He still faces multiple lawsuits, including the Trump U fraud case in NY, which will go to trial. It is hard to see how a person who only thought of his own interests for his entire life will suddenly put those interests aside to think of 300 million others and globally - particularly as the DC environment is crowded with people pulling for their own goals. But whatever happens, I do not see a "President Pence" - it will be both out, not just one. That means a constitutional crisis - so be it.

Russia spent a lot of money and effort on getting a US president and Congress that could be manipulated and used. Russia has already started demanding power over NATO troop positions.
Russia is going to be disappointed - because good people behind the scenes, heroes that we will never know the names of, will stop the electronic espionage and clean up the mess. Our 2016 election was destroyed by a foreign power - our 2020 election will be clean. Trust that good will win - because it will.

#17 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 06:13 PM

And more updates:
- Florida officials confirm that the Florida voter rolls were hacked - stolen.
- There are still missing ballots out there.
- Then there is this article from Wired, a reliable source, where a security expert says it is likely that the US election was hacked, and the attitude of Russia is "We did it, we got away with it..." https://www.wired.co...itical-hackers/
- Russian minister already dictated NATO troop movements - as if the Pres. Obama was already out of office - note: in Russia, that would be true. But not in the US - not yet, anyway.
- protests continue across the country. Someone in the GOP has called for the National Guard - again, they don't have the power to crush the First Amendment yet.
- hate crimes are happening across the country, including at colleges (!!!) Gov. Cuomo in NY sent out a tweet that there were 2 at NY colleges yesterday, and that hate crime laws will be applied. These hate crimes are aimed at race, religion, and gender.
- the lies of the Trump campaign are being revealed - by the Trump campaigners. The wall on the Mexico border is now called a "campaign device," the Affordable Care Act will not be repealed and will be updated as per Hillary Clinton's detailed plan (so theft from Democrats continues), NATO will not be abandoned.
- However, the contents of the Constitution - namely the Bill of Rights - are still foreign to the Trump team. They are unware of the right to free speech - KellyAnne Conway went on TV this morning and threatened legal action against Harry Reid for speaking the truth. The Trump team will have to start to at least pretend to know what's in the Constitution, and that it is illegal to threaten US citizens exercising their rights.
- The Trump team also does not understand the term "conflict of interest" - with a plan that the Trump children will sit in power in DC and also sit at the head of the failing and bankrupt Trump Inc.

I saved the best for last, so if you read this far, here is your prize:
- the FBI had a warrant last month to search a private server in Trump's home in NY. Strangely, interestingly, that server was only involved in business with Russia. Strangely interestingly, it was in his home, not in his office. Strangely, interestingly, while Trump was telling lies about HIllary Clinton having a private server - nothing found, no crime committed in any of the many FBI investigations - at that very time. Trump had a server in his home communicating with a foreign power known to be hostile to the US. Karma, n'est-ce pas?

Again, stay tuned.
Watch for rumblings from the Electoral College people - they are not happy with the increasing word that the US election last Tuesday was hacked.
Patriots - real ones, not fake ones with fake slogans stirring up hatred and ignoring the Constitution - are working.
Things are about to get real interesting.

#18 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 05:37 PM

I had hoped to hear more 'hints' from the presidential address today.. but obviously he isn't going to tip his hand until the timing is right... or .. perhaps he will be removed from the equation and other officials will be the ones to come forward.

ali

amended: ah! irish -- npr report just used the term 'constitutional crisis' in their story! it was in reference to the conflict(s) of interest with trump's business affairs and his involvement while holding the presidency title. fyi!

#19 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:59 AM

Thanks Aletheia - I think there are a lot of meetings going on behind the scenes, as we discussed earlier in this thread.

I keep picking up Paul Ryan as being a name commonly mentioned at those meetings. They may be trying to overturn the Electoral College and throw the president choice to Congress, where he would be a leading contender.

Strangely, I think HIllary Clinton is still in touch with security teams, not to get briefings, but to find out how much information was stolen - not to prosecute, but to learn how the hackers got to her and her staff, to prevent future intrusions. Smart people are using her Sec of State servers and emails to learn ways to protect current and future elected officials. Lots going on, for sure.

It is very worrying that Mr. Trump does not plan to hand over his business affairs to a real blind trust - stating that he cannot throw his kids out of work - however, ignoring that they could work for the trust manager. Put to the test, I think he will choose not to be president, but to keep running his business, with the hopes of getting out of the huge debt that he's in, and still having the TV network that he really wants. He also will refuse to release medical records, refuse to reveal international business ventures (which the IRS does not have a complete record of!), and refuse to have regular press conferences. His ability to stay secret and to not reveal anything is what drives him- so he is staffing up his "cabinet" with the people who will play a role in his TV venture, not remain in any public office. I think he will make a huge "deal" of pretending to "inform" rather than "lead" - this is all hogwash, its about cash and getting out of debt.

PS My Twitter account was attacked this morning - Twitter notified me that "unusual activity" had occurred, and I should change passwords. We know that most of these attacks are coming from Eastern Europe - so anyone revealing truths is coming under attack. I hope that Seekers Circle remains safe from hackers.

#20 MayberryStars

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:52 AM

View Postaletheia, on 12 November 2016 - 01:47 PM, said:

Hi Mabel :) Your picture is too cute, btw!

Meanwhile, it would be nice if that article/announcement were true but unfortunately it's a 'fake' abc news site. what it does do however is show the purposeful intelligence leaking.. allowing that sort of article to take place or even promoting it as a way to sow some seeds of doubt out there... to keep the questions in the forefront for a real presidential announcement later on in December. Trust it will be big news when the real announcement takes place and all the networks will cover it.

Really, anything could happen between now and January 20th. My feeling is that Trump will become disqualified for legal reasons. However, in order to have Hillary take the position instead of Pence, there will have to be proof provided to the American people the system was hacked. They can't say any one country was responsible because then people will demand retaliation against that country/state. They can't scapegoat a place like North Korea because they have this propaganda profile about No. K which highlights they aren't a capable country at all, so how could they have gotten access? Can't say it was an inside job from one side or the other because that calls in the legitimacy of the entire voting/election process which arguably is in need of reform but at this stage of the 2016 game we can't toss the whole thing out... It's all so very delicate.

The more likely scenario is someone somewhere will be a figure head for some splinter group without any 'real' ties to a foreign nation and they will be the ring leader and they will take the fall. It will be negotiated above that person's pay grade not dissimilar to groups and individuals that get blamed for terrorist activities that might not have had anything to do with it but were convenient targets on the political mind/minefield.

I realize this reads like a Bourne Identity novel plot, but there are many players in the arena. Also, as someone who works with and studies words it is interesting to me that his 'fake' last name provided him with a trick up his sleeve or a 'Trump'ed up win.

as irish said - stay tuned!
<3 ali

Yes, I was wondering if that ABC news announcement was a fake or not. Here is an article on the guy that actually wrote it. He hates Trump, and feels horrible that he feels he helped Trump get elected. duh....

https://www.washingt...id=ss_tw-bottom

Mabel

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users