DMT

ayahuasca

2 replies to this topic

#1 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:30 PM

have you tried it? did you channel something or someone? did you venture to another dimension or universe? did you make your own or participate in a ceremony abroad?

they say: it finds you when you are ready.

Please share! <3 ali

#2 MalteseJane

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, Reiki, books, reincarnation, past life regression...

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:15 PM

what is it ?

#3 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:36 AM

not really sure - which is why i was hoping someone here has experience with it. seems we have it in our brains, as it's heightened during birth and death. plus it's in certain plants and different indigenous cultures use it for 'spiritual journeying'. :)

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users