well..

328 replies to this topic

#321 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:44 PM

there is enough 'beating down' going on in the world at large, let's try to encourage each other and provide a 'safe space' to be vulnerable and share our thoughts, intuition, impressions, hunches and observations. no one knows every detail of what's to come, but the purpose of this forum is to explore our talents in a judge-free zone.

thanks to everyone for your contributions.

<3 ali

#322 spirituallyblessed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,009 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:45 PM

well said alethia and as a reminder (I am the only moderator that keeps an eye on things here) this is a practice board and everyone is free to make predictions, share their insight etc

#323 elinda0844

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,painting, poetry,sewing, anything crafty. You can check out some of my art on Instagram. Under LinsCreativeEdge.adding more as I do them. Still have a lot I haven't posted yet. I can't bring pictures here. System won't let me.

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:35 AM

Exactly right Alethia. Very well put. I'm saying this same thing everytime I come to read this one. We should be lifting others. Not putting others down. This sight is for all to practice, give in sights, try your intuitive side. Some times we are not 100 percent accurate, but isn't this part of learning and bettering your gifts. Why is it a battle? There is one here who I feel highly of and I don't like how she is getting call out on or picked on. Can't we all agree to disagree. I love coming and reading, and curious as to who's close to revealing the outcome. But let's remember this is for everyone to share insight and to do so freely without feeling put down for doing so. Let's spread love and positive vibes. Love and light lin

#324 MayberryStars

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:09 AM

I've been a professional psychic readers for over 15 years, and I can tell you there is NO psychic that is 100 % accurate including me. I've met hundreds of them from all over the country. Some are really good with the dramatics, and provide a theatrics type of readings. I prefer a calm grounded psychic reading, and no I do not believe in magic spells or bad luck.

I give credit where credit is due. I give praises when they are accurate. I've taught psychic development and I can tell when someone is genuine or needing attention because they want to be the STAR.

Readings that are not accurate are the ones you learn from and work towards becoming a better reader. I've done readings on-line, face to face sit down readings, and over the phone. I've met psychic junkies, and wannabes that pretend they're your friend only to hope to get a reading or to answer a quick questions.

I've heard it all....

what I think is going on in this thread is my opinion, and not written in cement. what the others say on this thread or anywhere else is theirs to own good or bad.

I understand that this board was created back in 1999 ? and I joined a few years later, to check out my psychic abilities. I was good, but had a lot to learn..

what I have seen so far and on this thread only are two people that keep insisting a specific outcome will unfold. i admire their confidence and wish them well.

when you decide to move away from a practice psychic forum and venture out into the real world, come back here and tell us all about it. you need to get thick skin if you're going to
go public, because there will be people to challenge you and it can bruise the ego.

I'm going to make one last prediction or insight if you will...

Sometime in this coming fall, there will be a civil war breakout... probably before Christmas. Christmas time this year won't be good at all... The stock market may take a hit.

I certainly hope none of that comes true, but based on what I've been seeing on the American landscape, is turmoil. Trump's crazy base will break out. call it a coop or whatever, so be prepared.

that's all folks

#325 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:11 PM

The Sinclair Group. Know what/who they own:

https://en.m.wikiped...Broadcast_Group

#326 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:44 PM

twitter-dom continues to remain a-flutter with many of the things we've talked about here. there are about a dozen that I follow who are (self-identified) rogue insiders and it helps me to feel like i'm in the loop with behind the scenes information (encouraging hope and sanity). i think things are still tracking as 'predicted' and we just have to let team mueller line up all his ducks before we see the true vastness of who was involved and what some of these final outcomes will be.

any new thoughts or ideas?

#327 Millie G

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,213 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:26 AM

I think there are more ducks than we thought. And so many of his own are turning against him than we expected. This will surely be a movie one day.

#328 vlucky40

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:40 PM

I just read several posts on this list because I didn't know what was going on. Now, I'm up to speed. If I'm repeating myself it's because I'm not seeing a change. Sorry if I'm offending people by repeating myself. But let's be clear...you can be a reader for 200 years and get it wrong. You can be a reader for 2 days and get it right; that's the nature of life. If I'm wrong, I fully accept it...This board has taught me that. No judgment. I've read predictions that I've absolutely didn't agree with, but I've said to myself, " let's see". But that's it; no disagreements, no arguments, no challenging. I genuinely could care less. I don't explain myself because I feel I don't have to; just like I don't look for anyone to explain themselves to me. You're either going to get it right, get part of it right, or get it entirely wrong...and that's fine with me. It is what it is. I've been to readers where clients complained that they didn't know what they're talking about. I've also been to readers where clients had glowing praises for...But they were telling the reader their life story and it was just repeated back to them. I've been to several readers who told me to watch my right leg, I was going to injure it. And I did...10 years later. It's all out there.
Point is, I'm either going to listen, or I'm not...that's my decision.
I have been taught to not challenge anyone's intuition, because it's theirs...not mine. If there are 6 billion people on this planet, there will be 6 billion scenarios to any situation and we won't know which one is right until the outcome.
For the record, I don't go and " read up" on anything and then come here to post. I've been taught to use my " feelings" because anybody can write anything at any given time, doesn't make it true. They just have to make it believable.
If people post their predictions and feel comfortable doing so, I genuinely applaud them, I don't make snide comments. Why? Because it's their right to do so without judgment, sarcasm,or petty holier than thou bs.
Been there, heard it all, laughed at it...and moved on. I respect the right of everybody to voice their opinion without fear of backlash. This world have enough of that already!

#329 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • Interests:Mediumship, spirit communication

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:35 PM

Nicely worded, VLucky40.

I don't know if you follow Eric Leigh-Pink, the US psychic. He has been getting regular "hits" this year, including the terrorist attacks in Europe. He is predicting a military guy (like your August post), who serves more than the usual 8 year max term as US president. This could happen if the Trump-Russia collusion goes to indictments and trials, with someone having to take over as president and perhaps being elected twice after that.

I read with great sadness today that Hillary Clinton will not be a candidate again - this is tragic for our nation and the world. Fills me with sadness at the great work that will go undone in our lifetimes because of Putin, treason and greed.

Speaking of predictions - I think Putin's attention to destroying democracy around the world has hurt him at home. I think there is a group setting out to remove him from power, and the karma of this is rather immediate. He thinks he is safe, even voted today in Russia - but he is not safe at all and in fact, the tactics he used against others, fake charges and arrests and disappearing relatives - are all about to be turned and used on him. The billionaire lifestyles of his family are going to be revealed to the starving Russian people in a move to imprison him for life - it is about to happen. Once that occurs, the troll farms he used to flood US social media with lies will stop due to no funding - watch for a huge shift in information flow in the US.

I think we have learned:
- our election system is shattered and unreliable. People who should be able to vote are turned away, people are being told they voted already when they never did, votes cast are being thrown out. The Handl-Ossoff election also revealed these corrupt practices - we need to stand up and ask for real elections, not fake scripted ones where the person who lost is inserted in office to help billionaires.
- that the way social media spreads information is more like a rumor mill than real news. While the social media owner would like to do nothing, it undermines them ultimately to let this continue. Some sharp medicine is needed right now to fix this situation, and this may mean more use of "verified" information vs "rumor" - with the 2 streams separated so that the user can skip all rumor at their own request.

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users