Surprised to see the lack of activity

6 replies to this topic

#1 vlucky40

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 08:02 AM

Considering all that's going on, I'm amazed that this board isn't hopping with activity. I'm looking at dates from latest posts, and very little activity for 2020. Yet, I've seen other boards having a field day with the various topics headlining the news. Are the moderators still around? I've seen names dating back 10 or more years, but no posts.
Boards like these have become super popular, with all that's going on....over here, it seems no one wants to dip in the waters. I guess all is trying to stay away from controversy and don't want to ruffle feathers.

#2 Maggie

Average Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 09:50 AM

Yes I know. Every few months I come back here to see if any of the oldies are around. But sadly they all seem to have moved on. Thatís ok. This was a great place to start for me a few years ago. Iím very grateful this forum existed as I learnt so much from everyone. Very blessed 🙏🏼

#3 spirituallyblessed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,042 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 03:37 PM

I was a moderator but have lost contact with Dr Lauren & Sarah. The last time I tried to contact them I had several old members who wanted to return to the board but had either lost their passwords or they no longer worked. I couldn't get them approved. At one time Dr Lauren was going to set up new board - maybe it happened and we were left behind. I use to check here often but after several years it seems pointless so I don't bother very often now.

#4 IrishMyst04

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 11:21 PM

I keep coming back periodically to see if there is anything going on here. I miss those days.

Be well

#5 Roanne

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 03:50 PM

I JUST popped back....I can see that some ‘elders’ are still around...but, where is everyone else??? I know I have a few friends (that I literally ‘met’ here on seekers that have tried to pop back as well..but, it seems like I cant access all the posts for some reason??? Maybe I’m doing something wrong?? Help...anyone...thanks!

#6 IrishMyst04

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 03:27 PM

Hello Roanne,

I wish I could help you but I am sure you've refreshed. I would love to see this site get active again

#7 Roanne

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:45 AM

View PostIrishMyst04, on 16 October 2020 - 03:27 PM, said:

Hello Roanne,

I wish I could help you but I am sure you've refreshed. I would love to see this site get active again

I did try to refresh...it also doesnt allow me to LIKE topics..etc...I know a bunch of peeps who are still on my fb page from seekers would love to see the site running again!!

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users