Can I get a reading on this decision?

Irish Eyes ?

2 replies to this topic

#1 scottishjade

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Violin, piano, drawing, writing, reading, gardening, wreath or candle making, hiking.

Posted 16 September 2018 - 02:33 AM

Months ago I asked fellow seekers to send support energy to my daughter as she was dealing with an abusive trainerand trying to achieve her dream. Well the trainer retired, but my daughter didn't make it to the next level, the trainer passive aggressively blocked other trainers so she couldn't meet the deadline, and then retired..so seeker energy yay and thank you.

So daughter is stuck until next year,again, with really crappy disorganized training, but now has the opportunity to to go to another facility at the level she should be at if she made it. Had she moved there at beginning of summer she may have been able to go up two levels.

Head trainer at current facility seemed to try and figure this is out,quasi acknoyshe wasnt trained and implies former trainer verbally abusive, says to trust in the process and they have plan for here. Haven't seen it, been two months and the trainers at her current level keep quitting.Tbe good training in is in the higher level. She missed one thing on the list to make it.

Should she go to the new? They are excited to have her and move her up.The old says they are, but nothing happens. Is the old going to make it happen for her?
Or is it time to move on?
Appreciate what you pick up.

#2 scottishjade

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Violin, piano, drawing, writing, reading, gardening, wreath or candle making, hiking.

Posted 29 September 2018 - 05:49 PM

She left and it is way better. I feel an anxiety though, alot of it, it isn't mine and it isn't my daughter's, but from someone definitely connected to the situation

#3 scottishjade

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 11:40 PM

Feels like franticness , urgency like racing, deep sadness and woundness, and there is a feeling if plummeting, alot pain but there is also deep compassion and feeling, I think two separate energies or two components of the same situation and one mirrors my daughter s to a point, but it a happy ending. This has happened before, flashes of someone else tragedy. I have asked " If I am given this, give it to me in way I can help" it is quieter now, but it is hovering. I hate it when this happens- any thoughts?

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users