ex-husband

3 replies to this topic

#1 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:38 AM

Last night i had a dream where i was with family, namely my middle sister (who passed a couple years ago from a brain tumor) and we were organizing and packing things up... my cell phone rang and i answered it without looking at the phone facing. the male voice on the other end said 'i'm surprised you picked up'. i didn't recognize the voice, I just said I was really busy and needed to go but thanks for calling. Once I hung up I immediately realized it was my ex. My sister then came into the room and tried to help me with a TV mounted to the wall already. The channels seemed to be 'stuck' on a couple of programs, one of them being a children's show. Nothing recognizable, just geared towards learning.

Then it became clear that the room was in some kind of care-home. But it was emptied. It's still unclear if we were packing up the room because it wasn't needed anymore (mother?) or if we were readying the room for her. My middle sister and my mother were the closest of all the siblings. My mother is aging, but not quite to the care stage. This might be the 3rd dream I've had of this sister since her passing, not only because we weren't overly close, but also a signal to pay more attention in the dream. Because she has passed, I also wonder if hearing from my ex puts him in a category of being near death himself and reaching out to make his peace.

Finally I was in my car in the driveway of what I assume was my sister's home, and was scrolling through my phone to see if the number was still in there and thinking, i'm not going to call, so he will need to call again. It was evening hours, and lots of white around. White cars, white garage door, possibly snow on the ground.

Anyone want to take a gander at this? :) I see a few obvious (to me) pieces of the dream that can apply to bigger issues like being stuck on something in the past from my youth, for example... but would love to hear what you think!

Ali

#2 sparrowsays

sparrow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:19 AM

How the heck are you Ali? I was pulled to Seekers this morning, apparently to respond to you and your post.

So, you are wondering if your ex is going to go the way of your sister? Interesting connection, partially because it pops up for you in dreamtime and is a bit odd. The odds one usually mean something prophetic for me.

Your ex reaching out to you via the telephone...and you don't immediately recognize the voice or the person....again interesting. But I don't so much read dreams as read the person doing the dreaming. lol.

The white everything could be about everything else being softened...so you are not so much pulled away from your immediate gut response about sis-mother-ex, perhaps? Or you can interp the color symbolically...

Thinking about you...and this...and, of course, Millie comes right up there with any dream interps done here.

namaste,
sparrow
B)

#3 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:28 PM

so funny! I was wondering how you've been this morning too! so, how the heck are ya?! haha

haven't seen you around much on the ol' seekers, but i'm glad our antennae are still connected! (seriously, I thought about calling and setting up a booking/reading this morning - not kidding ;) )

yeah, this dream isn't 'haunting' me fortunately, but it was odd in the way it pieced itself together. maybe millie will pop in too?! (wink wink hint hint, mills -- gotta give you material for your book!)

love ya lady,
ali <3

#4 sparrowsays

sparrow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:14 PM

View Postaletheia, on 24 July 2017 - 06:28 PM, said:

so funny! I was wondering how you've been this morning too! so, how the heck are ya?! haha

haven't seen you around much on the ol' seekers, but i'm glad our antennae are still connected! (seriously, I thought about calling and setting up a booking/reading this morning - not kidding ;) )

yeah, this dream isn't 'haunting' me fortunately, but it was odd in the way it pieced itself together. maybe millie will pop in too?! (wink wink hint hint, mills -- gotta give you material for your book!)

love ya lady,
ali <3

I feel the love Ali...so nice to get pulled somewhere and have a friend show up. :D

Me and my partner have been and are on a bumpy road right now. But we will be trying a new therapy, and we both have good feelings about progress being made eventually. We made it to our recent 1 year anniversary! So, that's good. Thanks for asking.

Yup, you are right, I don't visit seekers that often...but try to visit when I feel pulled in that direction.

Love + Light,
sparrow
:wub:

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users