well..

426 replies to this topic

#421 scottishjade

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Interests:Violin, piano, drawing, writing, reading, gardening, wreath or candle making, hiking.

Posted 07 December 2019 - 02:09 PM

They just decided to go forward with the impeachment. The Republicans control the House. Ginsberg blocked order to release tax information. There two minor Republicans that will try and run against Trump in primaries. It seems like Trump is just going to keep on going and there is not much legally that can be done to stop him.It seems even if he is impeached his supporters will vote for him anyways...

#422 scottishjade

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Interests:Violin, piano, drawing, writing, reading, gardening, wreath or candle making, hiking.

Posted 07 December 2019 - 02:12 PM

They just decided to go forward with the impeachment. The Republicans control the House. Ginsberg blocked order to release tax information. There two minor Republicans that will try and run against Trump in primaries. It seems like Trump is just going to keep on going and there is not much legally that can be done to stop him.It seems even if he is impeached his supporters will vote for him anyways...

#423 vlucky40

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 06:14 PM

Is anybody really surprised at the verdict?

#424 MayberryStars

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 11:31 AM

for a long time now, I've always said, Trump has the GOP in his pockets. I believe I said this about 2 years ago. well???

It's hard to fathom that Trump is still standing and more emboldened than ever before.

but have faith... he will go down and hard. all Dictators fall. The orange mango will fall and I believe it will be this year.

have faith,

#425 MayberryStars

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 09:02 AM

well, this place is deader than a doornail

#426 spirituallyblessed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 03:55 PM

yes it's sad that nobody is around anymore :(

#427 angelofeventide

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts
  • Interests:Interior design, writing, ghost shows and documentaries, travel, ET's, "world" music, country music, classical music, spirit photography, reading, the Jesus and Mary Magdalene connection, life after death communication, reincarnation, past life exploration, playing practical jokes on my unsuspecting family members (and I have the photo album to prove it), the love of my life - my husband, Bichon Frises, my family, the beach and the mountains, finding a cure for my health problems, creating (check out my wreath album), found object art and our furbaby.

Posted 23 March 2020 - 05:30 PM

Hey all. I came by today to see if anyone has any predictions about the outcome of the virus. If anyone has any and would like to contribute, I would love to hear. I have had a very bad feeling from the start, but ironically, my husband who doesn’t really believe in woo-woo type of stuff has been overwhelmed with impending doom feelings about this, just as it was starting in China. He had a pre-cog dream about it too and never has this type of thing. Anyone else?

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users