Please send Peace and Healing

to both our families

9 replies to this topic

#1 scottishjade

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Violin, piano, drawing, writing, reading, gardening, wreath or candle making, hiking.

Posted 24 November 2016 - 05:45 PM

I cant expound, but please send prayers and energy fro peace and healing between our family and another.

#2 spirituallyblessed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,037 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 10:47 PM

healing sent - hope things get better for you soon!

#3 sparrowsays

sparrow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,380 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 10:17 AM

May peace and peace and peace be yours." ~forgotten where I found this quote...

You are now in the hands of the angels,
ss

#4 scottishjade

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Violin, piano, drawing, writing, reading, gardening, wreath or candle making, hiking.

Posted 10 March 2017 - 04:19 PM

Please send energy for a healthy living environment, the other family doesn't want to make any change so I guess whatever needs t happen for to live in clean happy and health environment for my famlly....been long few months...energy for positive changes much appreciated....any insight ver welcolme

#5 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts
  • Interests:Mediumship, spirit communication

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:27 PM

Scottish Jade -

Sorry to hear about this. Question for you - I pick up uniforms. Have the authorities been involved in this dispute? because if not, there may be a law or local ordinance being broken, meaning that the authorities could help you with it, or keep an eye on the situation. The uniforms are positive for you, so it looks like the flauting of the law is being done by the other party. Do you have a local mayor or councillor who you can meet with to ask about the situation? I think again that there is a legal statute that is on your side here, and once alerted, the authorities are required to help you by correcting/monitoring the situation.

It feels like you cannot breathe well, this could be smoke situation or you are literally being strangled by the negativity of this other side. Please see a local homeopath or naturopath for ways to deal with the stress of all of this, you may also have hair samples tested to see what you are being exposed to - and the naturopath can recommned herbs to help counter the toxicity too.

I think April will help you to resolve some of this - not all, as it runs deep, but April feels more positive for you, so please hang in there. Again, I don't think this will be solved overnight, but you will start the wheels in motion, and get signiificant help in April. In the meantime - see an herbalist/homeopath to work on what toxins you are being exposed to and how to counter them - there are ways!

Please let us know how you are doing.

Peace,

IrishEyes

#6 scottishjade

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:01 PM

So many yeseesl, I'll check I with naturopath-good idea-can we move ?I d like t at this point, negativity too much now.... question-Is there a larger negative force at work In ou r immediate general neighborhood?
A few year a an old couple moved away from across streethouse behind moved away angry woman bad bitter divorce 10+year and last two year new owner demo and remodel
Ongoing for business site....last spring oppressive quiet for months pretty sun n y day but something felt wrong, went on for weeks
turning in current negativity?something just feels very wrong her now....smudging only helpful marginally

#7 scottishjade

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:10 PM

I just want t be happy again a feel safe in my home n comfortable , I don' t anymore, tire worrying... be in stress an angry...moving financial tough...hopeful though, want to
!

#8 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts
  • Interests:Mediumship, spirit communication

Posted 12 March 2017 - 07:46 PM

Hi SJ -

Is there a medium in your area who can visit your home and business, and see if there is a spirit there that needs attention? There does appear to be a negative presence, an unhappy soul, who is stirring up negativity - unhappy spirits can use the energy of humans, spirits in bodies - to feed their energy needs. This is not something that you attracted, but something that is moving around in that area, wrecking people's piece of mind.

You might try your local holistic medicine center for a recommended medium. I think you need someone who can visit and help you in person. If not, try a local religion that will bless the places you frequent - a house blessing can calm things down for a while. I think a medium would be better, actually deal with the spirit and help them to move on and advise you on means of protection - but any kind of blessing would help too.

Again this is not about you personally - you are an innocent bystander getting caught up in something that's been going on for about 100 years.

Please let us know how you are doing.

Peace,

IrishEyes

#9 scottishjade

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:23 AM

Well Hello!
Guess what we did last April? We sold the house! We couldn't stand living there anymore! The neighbor had always been a jerk, really passive aggressive....anger issues...the law was definitely on our side but at a certain point it isn't worth it, the jerks relative bought the house cash, they tried to hide their identify, but I Googled so I knew There was a bidding war and they paid TOP dollar.We downsized to a newer construction townhouse that is really close to my daughter school,there are other girls here to lay with in our private park.Ihave 12 hours more time a week that I used to spend driving her to school and back and I don't have to do so much of the playdate thing.
Everyone health is better almost immediately after moving.I think there was mold inth walls there.I started having all kinds of problems 10 years ago as soon as we moved in, my naturopath thought it was mold but I couldn't see any. We sealed up the house to keep the neighbors toxic smoke out, be created so much excessive smoke and burned garbage and painted or stained wood, plywood with adhesives in his wood stove Going outside it smelled like burned g Lysol!!!I would go to appointment and people would say I smelled of chemicals! Jerks adult son has had two rounds of cancer in his nasal passage,the ady across stage 4 breast cancer, neighbor on other side of us had some man cancer and I he lady that lived directly behind the nerk where alot of the smoke goes died of breast cancer with been sons still in high school They all lived there 20 plus years, ten is enough,once I receiving and the circle of cancer around his house, I decided it is time to go he was next door and his house sat just so the smoke from his stove pipe would go right into the arric vents and in thru any crack and we couldn't open any windows for showers or cooking so it got damp inside as well as whatever was in the walls when we got there Ithiught I was going nuts and imaging mold. I was on steroids to breathe and then they put on all these antianxiety meds because of the steroids, Iam on nothing now! Weocked up the house an
d stayed in a hotel last few days before our new place was ready because the angry energy was so bad by then. When we brought our stuff here, it had become infiltrated with MD.We lost almost e erythibg, a ciuchwe bought new two months prior had mold growing in between the cushions! All that time, ten years had no idea.The smoke just got so bad that year and we sealed and I think exacerbated it
We had to stay in a hotel My husband and I often woke up feeling like we didn't know if we were dead ir Al be, but then my daughter had the experience, so we left.
I tried hanging mirrors inside but reflecting next door, my daughter held a picture away from the l so I could put the mirror behind it, the ergy just whooshed toward them! We just looked each otherike wow did you feel that?
I know some things had been in there.We always felt watched day or night but iften at night in bed it felt like something was staring down at us.The door knob on my daughter's room would jiggle loud enough to hear it on the other side of the house.Sometimes I would be I the b bedrooms and I could hear the coat cloy open and shut.When my daughter was a toddler,she was interested he shower with me. We heard the coat closet and someone come down the hall, we thought it was my husband if course.It came in and we could see it carress the shower curtain then it see.ed to turn around and go out.I pulled back the curtain , it was ice cold in there even though it was steamy I called to my husband,he wasn't home, I though maybe the dog had come in but she was outside.
We are in better shape financially! My daughter is happier here. The commute to school and husband s work way better.The dog likes it and seems happier and even has a friend she playdate with in the park yes the dog has a friend.

We took their all cash offer, there were others for same amount but with loans, and closed in ten days.We found this place the next day.If we hadn't taken their offer we might not have gotten a place in this district and only this district offers the program my daughter is in, Now there is not any inventory and the prices even higher.
So the jerk and his family got the sick creepy house and we got a better situation all around.
Turns out non of the other neighbors like them AT ALL,they hate the smoke but put up with it Is guess.
So almost a year later...that is the update!!!!!!

#10 scottishjade

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 03:23 AM

It feels like we fled the house, I guess we actually did. But here my daughter will sleep by herself, walk around the house at night to get water and she is fine. We tried really hard to be happy there but it just didn't happen. The people that lived there before us got divorced and their daughter would wander the neighborhood at night-kind of wonder if was because of the negative energy. I just know it didn't follow us. So I think Irish Eyes is right, it is connected to the property. We didn't realize how aware we were of it and how much energy we were expending trying to block it out or ignore it until we moved here to an empty living space.
I think the house was a sick house and I am not sure if I will ever feel the way I did when we first bought it. But I definitely feel better at least.

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users