texas events

1 reply to this topic

#1 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:02 PM

would anyone like to take a peek into who might be involved in all the explosives happening in texas?

curious if it's a group of individuals or a solo actor. feel free to share your insights.

ali

#2 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 29 March 2018 - 05:14 AM

well, i for one am glad that it didn't go on longer than it did. the concern i was having was how many packages had been sent out and to how many places around the country before he was identified. i haven't heard of any more incidents on the news so it would seem that the 'danger' has passed. however, i always cringe when things like this get news coverage within the 24 hour news cycle because undoubtedly someone out there might get ideas.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users