time loops?

13 replies to this topic

#1 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:52 PM

i've been stuck on this topic lately (pun intended?) and wanted to start a conversation about it. ellie crystal is a fan of the hologram universe theory and brings up time loops often in her blog. it's also a favorite of sci-fi stories and even recently featured on a newly popular show called the magicians.

what are your thoughts about it? does it explain dejavu's and mysterious sightings like people or cyclists in crosswalks, that aren't really there... or ending up on the other side of an accident when there should have been an impact, or even personal items that magically appear when we think they've been lost forever? i don't want to negate the idea that angels are amoung us, but maybe there is room for both ideas....

curious! and i'd love to talk about something other than politics for a while! haha :D

~ali

#2 Millie G

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,213 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:22 PM

I would like to know more about this too. I had one event that still has me rattled.
Back in "05 we moved to the Houston area and our son and his family moved there too.
When we got there we stayed in a motel for our son's closing on his house was the next day and we were going to stay with him while we house hunted. We had two dogs with us. The next morning as we prepared to leave the motel I took the dogs out to potty and brought them back in. I laid both leashes side by side on the floor. I started packing up and one of our two phone chargers for our cell phones was missing. Then I noticed that one leash was missing. They had both been there and then they weren't. We turned that room upside down looking for those two things. We had not left the room since I brought the dogs in.
So a few weeks went by and we bought a house and moved in it. A couple of more weeks went by and one day I opened the linen closet door and there neatly rolled up was the leash and the phone charger. They had followed us to our new house several weeks later.
I have had things vanish and come back later in the same place. But this was just crazy. I am glad I was not along because no one would have believed me.

#3 elinda0844

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,painting, poetry,sewing, anything crafty. You can check out some of my art on Instagram. Under LinsCreativeEdge.adding more as I do them. Still have a lot I haven't posted yet. I can't bring pictures here. System won't let me.

Posted 04 February 2017 - 05:33 AM

I had something strange happen to me long ago, that I'll never forget and still try to make sense of it. I was in my early twenties, living with my friend liz who was 17 and her family in a 3 story house. I came home from work one night. Walked down the short hallway by front door looked toward my left at stairs. I saw a woman or girl leaning down stairs with blond hair hanging down. At this time my hair was short, liz had long hair my first thought was it was her playing with me. We were always laughing and being silly. The woman i saw shot up the stairs as i looked over. So I ran up stairs after her thinking I was looking for liz. I ran straight ahead to bathroom first, all doors were closed. No one there, I looked in all three bedrooms no one there, went to third level , no one there, went back to first level then basement no one there. Freaked me out a bit. I wondered what it who it was I saw. So 15 or so years pass I'm 35-36 years old. Going through a devastating time in my marraige, my husband cheated and I was distraught, at this time my hair had grown out long. I was in the bathroom crying and praying to god. As I sat on the toilet lid closed lol, I looked to my left at a mirror I had hanging on the door. I had a flash back the reflextion I was looking at was me but it was also the woman on the stairs. I got dizzy, nauseous, and almost passed out seeing this. And realizing it was me on the stairs. How could this be? Still amazed and in awe of that. And still wonder why this happened and what does it mean? Did I travel in time, was it a gardian that looked like me? Not sure but still fascinated by it.

#4 Millie G

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,213 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 08:12 AM

Wow elinda. I have never heard something like that before. I wonder why when you saw the woman on the stairs she ran away from you. Back around 2003 I had a very intense dream where there was two of me talking to each other. I have read that there are multiples of us but I always wonder if what I read is true.
https://www.youtube....h?v=O-kLKpQjllU

#5 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 04 February 2017 - 08:15 AM

thanks for sharing millie and elinda. i had a similar experience with an item during a move. it was my square black real estate key. i put it in the car in its designated space and even showed my daughter that's where i put it so it wouldn't get lost in the chaos of the move. (it needed to be returned to the office on our way out of town) i then tucked two business cards in the same little pocket. well as we were leaving i reached in and both the key and the cards were gone. my daughter checked too. we tore the car apart. never found it. months later my daughter was rummaging around in the car and reached into the pocket...pulling out the key! it wasn't there. we looked. then it was. the business cards were found at a later date somewhere else.

i've seen people at crosswalks that were there then gone, and similar to elinda's story, i was going through a divorce and very distraught. i was out for coffee with a girlfriend who went up to the counter to get our order. a woman came up to me, who out of the blue told me everything was going to be alright. i nodded and agreed, thanking her. she was dressed in what i would call hippie layers or gypsy layers. i asked the people near me at the coffee shop if they knew who that was and the guy said, 'who? i didn't see anyone' but suddenly their conversation turned to healthy fast food restaurants of the future. a year later i was in a hypnosis session for quitting smoking when i had a meditation where i went back and told myself 'everything was going to be alright'. i recognized me at the coffee shop, but i think it's interesting i didn't recognize me 'from the future'. i also thought it was interesting when that time-space opened it brought a rush of 'ideas' to the people at the table next to me.

time loops? :) ali

#6 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 08:25 AM

View PostMillie G, on 04 February 2017 - 08:12 AM, said:

Wow elinda. I have never heard something like that before. I wonder why when you saw the woman on the stairs she ran away from you. Back around 2003 I had a very intense dream where there was two of me talking to each other. I have read that there are multiples of us but I always wonder if what I read is true.
https://www.youtube....h?v=O-kLKpQjllU

Mills, What are your thoughts on the holographic universe theory? It allows for many simultaneous lives being lived as a parallel. Familiar with Ellie Crystal? She just did a live blog spot on channeling..let me see if I can find it. It's her funny take on how we plug into the holograph...

found: scroll down to find her youtube video comparing plugging into the holographic universe like lily thomlin :)

http://www.crystalinks.com/

#7 Millie G

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,213 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 01:12 PM

Now that makes me wonder about another dream I had that was so very real that i know i was more than a dream
I was told I had an appointment at the house across the street, "on the other side" of the street. Had to go up some steps "to a higher level"
The door was opened by 8 "people" who I have seen before. They are my 8 guides. They are very happy to see me and step back for me to come into the kitchen. We are standing all together chatting when someone enters the room, an older woman. The guides all stop talking and start backing away. the woman walks to the counter and she is not facing me and I notice her hair is grey and done up on top of her head like Aunt Bea from Andy Griffith show. Then she turns and comes toward me and she is me! My knees go weak and I sit down in a kitchen chair at the table. The woman smiles at me like she is amused at my distress and she asks what is wrong. I can barely speak but I say "We have the same spirit!"
Now is this the same thing? Was that another form of me who came to make me understand something? Higher Self maybe? And now a dozen years later we are discussing these things. Finally.
When my mother shows up in dreams it always mean there is an important message for me. She does not come very often and she usually just watches but that tells me it is important. She was the one who told me I had to go to the house on the other side at 8 O' clock.

#8 spirituallyblessed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,009 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:50 PM

awesome post wish I had some amazing experiences like these to share but can't recall any like these - lots of dreams, daja vu experiences, warnings etc :unsure:

#9 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 03:26 PM

with this branch of discussion about holographic universe and what is commonly called grid (think of a 3-d chess board with several staggered levels) i can't help but wonder if the images we learn from the hebrew bible prophet isaiah and the new testament zealot paul both describe 'levels' of heaven..... as above so below?

ali

#10 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • Interests:Mediumship, spirit communication

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:35 PM

Fascinating thread. I came across this on another website, posting because it has same theme: http://www.angelatho...ofaPsychic.html

#11 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:51 AM

thanks irish :) here's another from ellie crystal (founder of crystalinks.com) regarding acension & time from today:

https://youtu.be/55SZxoDr_hU

#12 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 03:36 PM

and about those healthy fast food restaurants of the 'future'.... ;)

http://wisemindhealt...staurant/?c=sfm

#13 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:22 AM

more on the matrix (or 'maya')

http://themindunleas...atrix-maya.html

#14 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • Interests:Mediumship, spirit communication

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:55 PM

Have you seen the movie Dr. Strange? It's out on DVD and Blu-ray - it features much of what we are talking about here. Cool!

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users