Why oh why....

2 replies to this topic

#1 MalteseJane

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, Reiki, books, reincarnation, past life regression...

Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:47 PM

Why oh why do I have so many dreams about luggage ! Another one this morning. Was packing as much as I could in 2 luggages. Didn't want to overload us. Since it was already frisky where we were suppose to go, I wanted to pack a sweater for my daughter. When I took it out of the closet it had a stain so I had to put it in the washer to clean it before packing it. I also went outside to dig up a few small cactus that I also wanted to take with me.

Packing cactus now too ???????????? Geez where does that stuff come from.

#2 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:32 PM

this has sooo much potential for interpretation!! as luggage can indicate lots & lots of things: the (emotional/mental/spiritual) baggage we carry with us, or anticipating a journey/adventure/change of scene, or it could have to do with a sense of belonging (living like a gypsy/vagabond out of a suitcase), or wanting to leave.... to name just a few!

then the details... 'frisky' is an important descriptive... going to see someplace/someone that is too invasive or pushy... wanting to 'buffer' that for your daughter with a sweater.. but that buffer somehow had been stained and needed to be washed away first... and then the bringing of the cactus is a 'prickly' item... or an example of how this plant stays 'armored' in nature.

Soooo, with all that said....Are you going to/have recently gone to visit someone that is too intrusive that makes you become a bit of a porcupine around them?

#3 MalteseJane

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, Reiki, books, reincarnation, past life regression...

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:41 PM

Lol, I don't intend to visit anybody and don't have any intention to travel. I have this kind of dreams for years now. They are not exactly the same but have always to do with me doing luggage. The cactus in it is a new one. Leaving out of a suitcase is definitely not me. I like my comfort. Thanks Aletheia.

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users