torment irma

11 replies to this topic

#1 elinda0844

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,painting, poetry,sewing, anything crafty. You can check out some of my art on Instagram. Under LinsCreativeEdge.adding more as I do them. Still have a lot I haven't posted yet. I can't bring pictures here. System won't let me.

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:08 PM

Irma heading our way cape coral florida, any one getting anything on it.

#2 jeanna

Average Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  • Interests:All things related to intuition, I am clairvoyant, clairaudient & clairsentient. Love children, trees & nature & the ocean. Astrology, numerology, crystal children, rocks, crystals, energy work, reincarnation/past lives, & so much more. Here to help others along their spiritual path:)

Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:52 PM

I wish I could say I get some sort of feeling either way but I don't. Usually it's for a reason. I'm just praying it lessens, or something changes it's course.
I have been following Hurricane Harvey it's pretty devastating there.
I would say prepare though.

#3 Millie G

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,213 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:49 AM

I am in Arizona, far away from Florida. I have family there in Tampa and in your area. I did not sleep well. I have an over whelming sadness concerning Florida. I do not get anything about what happens, just that it makes me feel terribly sad.

#4 elinda0844

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,painting, poetry,sewing, anything crafty. You can check out some of my art on Instagram. Under LinsCreativeEdge.adding more as I do them. Still have a lot I haven't posted yet. I can't bring pictures here. System won't let me.

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:35 AM

Thank you guys we heading out tommorow morning after I get my car out of shop, had new clutch replacement. Going to use my car payment for my son and granddaughters daughters to travel with us I get paid again sat. Bills can wait. Life is most important to me. Material things I can regain later. Don't know where we are headed just out of here. Love and light be safe all

#5 jeanna

Average Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  • Interests:All things related to intuition, I am clairvoyant, clairaudient & clairsentient. Love children, trees & nature & the ocean. Astrology, numerology, crystal children, rocks, crystals, energy work, reincarnation/past lives, & so much more. Here to help others along their spiritual path:)

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:41 PM

I'm glad to hear your leaving the area. Glad your out of there. Whatever happens with Hurricane Irma is not going to be good. I do get it will go towards the "east", or towards the right. When it comes to Florida, But the east part I get is where it's headed once it passes Florida, I just get stronger energy towards the east side, but that doesn't mean it goes straight up to central Florida.

I'm most concerned about the Caribbean and Puerto Rico- hope they get to safety.

Please let us know how you're doing.

#6 elinda0844

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:08 AM

We ended up going to macon Georgia staying 3 days 600.00 dollars for rms. Got my 3 cats 2 dogs grand daughters son, daughter inlaw and my man dave. took us from 130 am to 935pm traffic was horrific, accidents on all routes. People riding shoulder like idiots. And I had a cop yell at me to stay in my lane, I never was out my lane. Anyway we safe for now. Hope all in that area will be too the eye switched to our side could see Serge of 3-6 ft in our area or more we live by canal.this is sad indeed, not sure what we will be going back too, no insurance either. Love and light lin

#7 elinda0844

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:24 AM

They just changed storm Serge for ft myers area to 8-12 ft. We are below them so we must be getting higher than that thank God we left.i think I definitely have an angel watching over me. Car fixed in time and we got away.

#8 spirituallyblessed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,009 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 01:59 PM

glad to hear you are safe elinda - keep us informed of how you make out

#9 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • Interests:Mediumship, spirit communication

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:48 AM

Hi eLinda -

Thinking of you. Sad to see that the Keys area took a hit - but it will come back. Roaring back, lots of amazing people there.

Peace,

IrishEyes

#10 elinda0844

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:38 AM

Thanks guys, home safe little damage to home one window busted out, our ficus tree fell over to nieghbors yard crushing fence roots and all. Top of light fell off post that was in middle of front yard but other than that all good. Lost all food, i feel worse for my son they lost alot more food then us. And they needed that more with the rough time they are in. But we all are safe thanking god for sure. The keys yes sad indeed, ha my thought was im going there someday yikers lol i know i know it can be rebuilt. And i may be part of those amazing people one day. Wink at irish.thank you all for checking in on us. Love and light lin

#11 elinda0844

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:25 PM

Update son barrys electric never went out in ft myers so they didnt lose any food. Neighbors helped with getting tree down. They got an electric saw i helped cause its our tree our resposability. Be helping more tomorow. My feet are numb and legs ache, but that dont stop me lol So so blessed. Love and light lin thanking god.

#12 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • Interests:Mediumship, spirit communication

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:39 PM

Thank you for letting us know, Lin!

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users