What happened to my cat kiki?

4 replies to this topic

#1 elinda0844

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,painting, poetry,sewing, anything crafty. You can check out some of my art on Instagram. Under LinsCreativeEdge.adding more as I do them. Still have a lot I haven't posted yet. I can't bring pictures here. System won't let me.

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:15 PM

My baby dragonfly kiki is limping i noticed a few days ago. I wont have off till friday to try to get her to a vet. I dont know how it happened but it looks like it might be fractured or broke. Shes been laying around and staying close to home. Im so worried. I tried wrapping it but she didnt like that one bit. What can i do . Or any one sence what happened? Love and light lin

#2 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:04 AM

hi there... sorry to hear that kiki is limping... my cat passed yesterday so i'm not really able to tune in much for you except to say it feels like a fall. vets allow for drop offs for people who can't miss work. is there a way to set that up this morning?

#3 elinda0844

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,painting, poetry,sewing, anything crafty. You can check out some of my art on Instagram. Under LinsCreativeEdge.adding more as I do them. Still have a lot I haven't posted yet. I can't bring pictures here. System won't let me.

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:12 AM

I got an appointment at 430 today. So worried on her leaving work early at 3 hour drive than hoping i can find her.i would of dropped off this morn but when i came out of bathroom she was gone. Im so so very sorry to hear about your cats passing. Thank you for responding though your going through this painful time. Much love and light and a warm tight hug your way Lin

#4 elinda0844

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:24 PM

It seems it was an infection from a bite or scratch from another animal. Probably cute cutey her kitten. They are always fighting. Kiki doesnt care for him she hisses at him when he comes close to her. Go back next week for check up on leg. They gave antibiotics she had swelling of leg and a fever. She will be fine. Thank goodness they are my babies and i hate when they hurt. Love and light lin.

#5 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:51 PM

understood! glad it wasn't anything more serious. <3 ali

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users