I did it!

5 replies to this topic

#1 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 07:41 PM

so i just put an offer in on a property after rummaging through listings for close to a year. the real estate market is madness in several parts of the country.. and fortunately or unfortunately i am one of those areas of the country!

so here is some practice for whoever is interested. feel free to read whatever comes up on this particular parcel. so as not to give too much away, i will say there is -great- potential based on location, price, and possibility.

oh! and while there a group of lovely chatty magpies showed up to check us out and coo and crow at us.

have fun tuning in!! <3 ali

(I posted in health since a happy home is a healthy environment!!)
Posted Image

#2 sparrowsays

sparrow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,380 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:16 AM

Yay You! :)
s.

#3 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 10:26 AM

BIG HUGS! Thanks sparrow. Someone else put an offer in too and the sellers decided to work with their offer first. So! Not over until it's over but won't know until it closes that it is officially sold.

Feel free if you like to zone in and let me know what you get. Properties go back on the market all the time for lots of reasons. This may be one of those situations which may make them more open to my offer. I still think it's a property with geat potential and would be sad to let it go. ;)

Anything I can zero in on for you?

<3 ali

#4 sparrowsays

sparrow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,380 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:05 AM

Hey there Ali,
I don't come here much anymore...more to see if anyone (like you) has posted...

Nice to hear from you. I have been just named a co-moderator at a fb group called IntuitiveLink, run by Cece Dailly. You and anyone/everyone here would be most welcome to join...as I'd love to see you there. FYI. Or feel free to email me...

Your question...about the property...I am feeling some tightness in my chest and an air of disappointment. I feel that this parcel of land is a good deal and that is why you made the offer...unfortunately your activity might have brought in more energy, hence this newest offer...if you get what I mean? That is just off the top of my head or noggin'. lol. (Nothing needed in return.)

Me, I am full up with the challenge of the new group. I have missed working with our group here at Seekers.
Namaste,
Sparrow

#5 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:13 AM

Oh that's exciting! A real confidence builder and place to get lots of feedback I hope! Yes, I do know what you mean about the energy. I did get very 'charged' about the property. Also, when I pendul about it I get lots of mixed messages. Either because I'm not a good filter right now due to my level of attachment or because things are still up in the air about the outcome of the other offer.

At any rate! I'll send a little hello to your email - thanks for sharing! <3 ali

#6 sparrowsays

sparrow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,380 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:31 AM

View Postaletheia, on 15 April 2018 - 09:13 AM, said:

Oh that's exciting! A real confidence builder and place to get lots of feedback I hope! Yes, I do know what you mean about the energy. I did get very 'charged' about the property. Also, when I pendul about it I get lots of mixed messages. Either because I'm not a good filter right now due to my level of attachment or because things are still up in the air about the outcome of the other offer.

At any rate! I'll send a little hello to your email - thanks for sharing! <3 ali

:wub:
Again, nice to hear from you Ali.
s.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users