Period

7 replies to this topic

#1 indigo moon

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:23 PM

Late period!
Any one pick up why??? I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative.. I'm usually on time give or take a few days..

#2 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:17 PM

i penduled for ya and got 'no' on pregnancy. and 'yes' you already know this by now ;) ali

#3 indigo moon

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:29 PM

Thanks ,

Do you see or could you please check with your pendulum why I am having issues? I don't see the doctor till next week

#4 indigo moon

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:52 PM

Is this something I should be worried about?

#5 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:35 AM

Is there another 'alpha' female (or younger menses female) in the house with you at this time?

#6 indigo moon

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 01:07 AM

Yes my 15 year old daughter

#7 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:26 PM

I obviously can't give anyone any medical advice in a forum such as this. If the issue is concerning you, then you should seek that which brings you peace. That said our cycles tend to change when we are around other 'alphas'. You may want to check in with her and see what her cycle is doing and then track yours and see if you are being influenced by the teenage hormones.

Interested in what you find out, but again, if you are truly concerned there may be something going on, then by all means seek what brings you peace.

<3 ali

#8 indigo moon

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:24 PM

Thank you , Aletheia!

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users