Reading on my health neuropathy

1 reply to this topic

#1 elinda0844

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,painting, poetry,sewing, anything crafty. You can check out some of my art on Instagram. Under LinsCreativeEdge.adding more as I do them. Still have a lot I haven't posted yet. I can't bring pictures here. System won't let me.

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:40 PM

So ive had numbness in toes and feet for a year and a half now.other symptoms followed soon after. Foor spasm and in my calves. Restless leg syndrom. Knees swelling, aching joints all over. Left hand at base of thumb really sore to touch and at times when lifting with that hand is tough without the support of other hand. Vertigo and allergies. Constipation andbeing gassy all the time.losing my balance alot. I notice in the last few weeks when i walk my feet flop now. All tests blood tests from regular dr are normal . he said i had athritis and put me on meloxicam. I went to a neurologist who did blood test and a emg. All test again normal. But dr said just because test say normal doesnt mean nothings wrong since i have symtoms. A mild neuropathy may not show on emg. She said i have carpel tunnel in left hand. Restless leg syndrom and mild neuropathy. Im glad test were normal. But im still having symptoms and i read mild can become full neuropathy if not caught in time to treat. She put me on gabapentin. Mind you in my teens i developed alopecia areata. And in my twenties i also developed a pinched sciatic nerve, renaulds syndrom, psoriasis.not sure if these have to do with health problems now. I drive a stick, and its so frustrating trying to keep feet on peddles. My feet constantly jump and its hard to hold onto peddal when at stop lights. Very frustrating. I pray the whole drive to make it safely.i walk slow like an older lady now from knees and feet. Can anyone see what the true problem is and what i can do to help reverse it. Love and light lin

#2 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:16 PM

are you taking a prescription statin drug? side effects from statins are pretty intense.

acupuncture and chiropractic care can address most of what you've listed. also they can recommend some gentle supplements that can be taken with your scripts. be sure to tell them about everything you are taking, including vitamins and herbs. in my experience, i have had great success turning health concerns around by changes in diet, supplement regimen, exercise, and utilizing both chiro/acupuncture/massage.

feel better <3 ali

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users