would anyone like to practice?

12 replies to this topic

#1 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:56 PM

If you would like to venture into the healing modalities long distance I would be open to exchanging either a health scan or energy work, or both.

Let me know if you are interested! :)

<3 ali

#2 spirituallyblessed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:09 PM

hi aletheia - I am into sending you some healing - is there an area that you would like me to focus on or just what you need at this time? I just focus on the subject and sending healing & love as needed. I would like the same - I know I will get just what I need ;)

#3 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 27 September 2017 - 08:59 PM

sounds lovely spirituallyblessed! like you i know the energy will go exactly where needed. i'll focus on sending you some reiki and white healing light over the next 24 hours. let me know if you notice anything 'special'! ;) many thanks~ ali

#4 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 10:34 PM

hola! i did a scan and sent some reiki along with some healing energy 'vapor'... using a 'healing bubble' where white healing light got in and earthy green vapor swirled and expanded then dissipated through the membrane of the 'bubble'. the bubble became one again with the atmosphere once the expansion was complete. (i'm happy to share my scan results but will need your permission to do so in a public forum. of course i can pm you too!) <3 ali

#5 spirituallyblessed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:11 PM

View Postaletheia, on 28 September 2017 - 10:34 PM, said:

hola! i did a scan and sent some reiki along with some healing energy 'vapor'... using a 'healing bubble' where white healing light got in and earthy green vapor swirled and expanded then dissipated through the membrane of the 'bubble'. the bubble became one again with the atmosphere once the expansion was complete. (i'm happy to share my scan results but will need your permission to do so in a public forum. of course i can pm you too!) <3 ali

ohhh this sounds awesome - thank you! please do share here - I will do your healing later today when I get some quiet time

#6 spirituallyblessed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 02:21 PM

alethiea _ I just sent you some healing - as I focused I saw white light that turned to pale pink and kept spreading outwards - a white object appeared in the middle that looked like a cupcake :huh: it then overflowed with white light that went down the right side - it flowed for a while then faded away. Hopefully this makes sense and helped :)

#7 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:18 PM

awesome sauce sb! the right side of my body is the side that welcomes the healing attention! so very cool. thank you! :wub: as far as the 'cupcake', it makes perfect sense because when i picture columns of energy and white light in meditations they are usually 'capped' with grecian architecture, which can be ornate like a cupcake top!! :D

now for your scan:

DISCLAIMER: First thing I must say is I am not a doctor. Any suggestions I may make for food or supplements are for your education, edification, and research only. Any changes to your routine should be cleared by your trusted healthcare professional. I also only look at structure-function in a scan. I do not go deeper than musculo-skeletal system, especially in a public forum. However, if I were to see a potential 'troubled' internal area, I would let you know privately for you to decide if it needs further medical attention or not. As far as what I 'see' in a scan, I often feel it in my own body, or as a disruption to your energetic field. This could be an old issue or a current issue, or a family disposition/history, but the scan should never be interpreted as a --future-- issue. If I list something that does not apply to your situation, please disregard, and -only- take what is helpful from the scan and nothing further!

It may seem silly that I have to say all that, but if the above is agreeable, I will let you know what I saw! <3 ali

#8 spirituallyblessed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 09:05 PM

View Postaletheia, on 01 October 2017 - 02:18 PM, said:

awesome sauce sb! the right side of my body is the side that welcomes the healing attention! so very cool. thank you! :wub: as far as the 'cupcake', it makes perfect sense because when i picture columns of energy and white light in meditations they are usually 'capped' with grecian architecture, which can be ornate like a cupcake top!! :D

now for your scan:

DISCLAIMER: First thing I must say is I am not a doctor. Any suggestions I may make for food or supplements are for your education, edification, and research only. Any changes to your routine should be cleared by your trusted healthcare professional. I also only look at structure-function in a scan. I do not go deeper than musculo-skeletal system, especially in a public forum. However, if I were to see a potential 'troubled' internal area, I would let you know privately for you to decide if it needs further medical attention or not. As far as what I 'see' in a scan, I often feel it in my own body, or as a disruption to your energetic field. This could be an old issue or a current issue, or a family disposition/history, but the scan should never be interpreted as a --future-- issue. If I list something that does not apply to your situation, please disregard, and -only- take what is helpful from the scan and nothing further!

It may seem silly that I have to say all that, but if the above is agreeable, I will let you know what I saw! <3 ali

yes I agree with the above :)

#9 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 01:07 PM

lovely! now that all the common sense stuff is out of the way.... here's what I 'saw' :)

scanning from head to toe i had a sense of lightness around the brow... this suggests to me that there aren't too many heavy thoughts/pressures weighing you down mentally or causing headaches/pressure. vision only mildly clouded from perhaps focusing for long periods of time on reading/computer/hobbies, but nothing fresh air and sunshine or being out in nature won't 'awaken'. the neck and shoulders have the usual tightness with an emphasis on the left side. Perhaps there is a certain chair/couch/ car seat that needs to be adjusted/readjusted/taken a stretch break from to avoid extended periods or 'poor posture'. spine, ribs and support muscles felt normal but the hips, maybe even the right hip in particular seems to have its 'fits' from time to time. Walking, stretching, gentle yoga type movements may help keep this area from 'seizing up'. wrists and fingers like to seize up too once in while, especially with the cooler weather... knees felt good but ankles get 'achy' once in a while. Foot soaks in epsom salts for feet and hands would feel nice esp in winter. Increasing the uptake of omega 3s in the diet along with high antioxidant rich foods are appropriate here... avoid foods that you know cause inflammation or congestion, as they congest the joints too (corn, cow dairy, wheat and sugar are the usual culprits) instead when the sweet craving strikes eat berries and more berries along with apples of every variety. :) beyond that, more turmeric to fight inflammation in the body and joints as well as internal and external homeopathic arnica could be very useful too! finally, be mindful of your colors. by this i mean, spending time in grey or ruddy brown surroundings can affect your moods. a vase of fresh cut bright flowers next to the bed or someplace you can see frequently will change your space and lift you up. colors hold vibrations and finding those that are light bright and airy really make an impact on you too.

hope that was helpful! all feedback appreciated, and as always, take what is helpful and disregard the rest! <3 ali

#10 spirituallyblessed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 08:34 PM

awesome 100% on target - I will get back to you with detailed feedback :) thank you!

#11 spirituallyblessed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:15 AM

View Postaletheia, on 02 October 2017 - 01:07 PM, said:

lovely! now that all the common sense stuff is out of the way.... here's what I 'saw' :)

scanning from head to toe i had a sense of lightness around the brow... this suggests to me that there aren't too many heavy thoughts/pressures weighing you down mentally or causing headaches/pressure. vision only mildly clouded from perhaps focusing for long periods of time on reading/computer/hobbies,yes but nothing fresh air and sunshine or being out in nature won't 'awaken'.great - spent some time outside today the neck and shoulders have the usual tightness with an emphasis on the left side. Perhaps there is a certain chair/couch/ car seat that needs to be adjusted/readjusted/taken a stretch break from to avoid extended periods or 'poor posture'. very true - my love seat sit to the side of tv & when I watch it I have to turn my head. have to try to re-arrange spine, ribs and support muscles felt normal but the hips, maybe even the right hip in particular seems to have its 'fits' from time to time. Walking, stretching, gentle yoga type movements may help keep this area from 'seizing up'. wrists and fingers like to seize up too once in while, yes I keep getting cramps in my hands & arms - this is greatly affected but bad food choices especially with the cooler weather... knees felt good but ankles get 'achy' once in a while. yes Foot soaks in epsom salts for feet and hands would feel nice esp in winter.will do Increasing the uptake of omega 3s in the diet along with high antioxidant rich foods are appropriate here... avoid foods that you know cause inflammation or congestion, as they congest the joints too (corn, cow dairy, wheat and sugar are the usual culprits) instead when the sweet craving strikes eat berries and more berries along with apples of every variety. :) yes diet is hugh for me & I have been off track for a while beyond that, more turmeric to fight inflammation in the body and joints as well as internal and external homeopathic arnica could be very useful too! yes I do take turmeric finally, be mindful of your colors. by this i mean, spending time in grey or ruddy brown surroundings can affect your moods. a vase of fresh cut bright flowers next to the bed or someplace you can see frequently will change your space and lift you up. colors hold vibrations and finding those that are light bright and airy really make an impact on you too. wow yes I never thought of that - I do dislike the color of my kitchen rug :( so brightening it up is a great idea - thank you :D

hope that was helpful! all feedback appreciated, and as always, take what is helpful and disregard the rest! <3 ali

#12 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:07 AM

my pleasure! thanks for sending some healing my way too! <3 ali

ps: if the budget allows, you can always measure for an area rug to cover the existing and then be extra warm in the winter with the other underneath as a pad! :)

#13 spirituallyblessed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:06 PM

View Postaletheia, on 05 October 2017 - 07:07 AM, said:

my pleasure! thanks for sending some healing my way too! <3 ali

ps: if the budget allows, you can always measure for an area rug to cover the existing and then be extra warm in the winter with the other underneath as a pad! :)

yes good idea :rolleyes:

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users