Missing dog

47 replies to this topic

#41 Curious

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:39 PM

Any further ideas? Still holding positive thoughts for him! He is deeply loved!

#42 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:Mediumship, spirit communication

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:13 PM

OK, I know this is weird but - have you tried local pet rescues, the private ones? You can find them on petfinder.com - if you type in dog and the breed and your zip code, and see what comes up. My sense is that he is in a place that holds a number of dogs, this could be a breeder, could also be a rescue organization.

#43 Curious

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:42 PM

I have, and found nothing.

#44 Curious

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:42 PM

I've tried everything.

#45 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:Mediumship, spirit communication

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:12 PM

Hey Curious -

Thinking of you. It is hard to not know what is going on with a beloved pet. Please let us know how you are doing.

Peace,

IrishEyes

#46 Curious

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 04:11 PM

Not the greatest honestly. Please pray for his return!

#47 Curious

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:55 PM

He has still not come home, does anyone feel that maybe he was stolen by a hunter? I am still hoping and praying and intending. Expecting the BEST! His father dog now is getting old and declining. I have to move pretty soon and really hope that he makes his way back home before that happens. Please continue prayers for my beloved if you would not mind. This is so difficult as I love nothing more than him in this world.

#48 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:59 AM

hi curious, just wanted to say thank you for the kindness on my other post. i'm sorry i do not have any new info for you, but wanted to give you my heartfelt support and hope you get answers soon. i think the not knowing would drive me a little crazy, so hopefully you'll find out something right away, especially before your move.

here is info for a lady i met at a colorado metaphysical fair. she charges for her services, but maybe she can help:

http://skyandtheanimals.com/

all the best,
ali

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users