Why oh why....

2 replies to this topic

#1 MalteseJane

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, Reiki, books, reincarnation, past life regression...

Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:47 PM

Why oh why do I have so many dreams about luggage ! Another one this morning. Was packing as much as I could in 2 luggages. Didn't want to overload us. Since it was already frisky where we were suppose to go, I wanted to pack a sweater for my daughter. When I took it out of the closet it had a stain so I had to put it in the washer to clean it before packing it. I also went outside to dig up a few small cactus that I also wanted to take with me.

Packing cactus now too ???????????? Geez where does that stuff come from.

#2 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:32 PM

this has sooo much potential for interpretation!! as luggage can indicate lots & lots of things: the (emotional/mental/spiritual) baggage we carry with us, or anticipating a journey/adventure/change of scene, or it could have to do with a sense of belonging (living like a gypsy/vagabond out of a suitcase), or wanting to leave.... to name just a few!

then the details... 'frisky' is an important descriptive... going to see someplace/someone that is too invasive or pushy... wanting to 'buffer' that for your daughter with a sweater.. but that buffer somehow had been stained and needed to be washed away first... and then the bringing of the cactus is a 'prickly' item... or an example of how this plant stays 'armored' in nature.

Soooo, with all that said....Are you going to/have recently gone to visit someone that is too intrusive that makes you become a bit of a porcupine around them?

#3 MalteseJane

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, Reiki, books, reincarnation, past life regression...

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:41 PM

Lol, I don't intend to visit anybody and don't have any intention to travel. I have this kind of dreams for years now. They are not exactly the same but have always to do with me doing luggage. The cactus in it is a new one. Leaving out of a suitcase is definitely not me. I like my comfort. Thanks Aletheia.

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users