Suspended Members and Rules Reminder

No replies to this topic

#1 sarah

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:35 PM

Hi Everone,

Once again drama seems to have erupted on the boards. The last time, and many times before, we have removed posts and threatened to remove people who have broken the rules. We have never taken steps to remove or suspend people before, and have received a lot of complaints because of the lack of action,. This is not what this community is all about, and we hate to take such a stance, but obviously just warning people is not working.

So, I have gone through several posts this morning and have suspended several members who have chosen to ignore the rules after the last time this issue was addressed. They will have their accounts reinstated in 30 days if they choose to return. If they choose not to return, I'm sorry it had to be this way.

I will try to monitor the boards as much as possible in the coming days and weeks. Rule breakers will be immediately suspended from here on out. I will pin this topic in all of the forums as a reminder.

SC Rules are as follows: (Please take note of #6. Prohibited links also include email addresses. Information posted in personal profiles are subject to the same rules)

1. If you would like a free reading, please use the Practice Readings Forum. Do not post requests for readings on the General Discussions Forum.

2. Honor other people's thoughts and beliefs even if they differ from your own. Treat others with respect. You may disagree with a person's thoughts or beliefs, but personal attacks will not be tolerated.

3. Personal attacks, nonsensical replies to serious questions/comments, or disrespectful messages will not be tolerated.

4. Be comfortable in asking questions. If you don't understand something, ask for clarification.

5. Only the website administrator has access to your email address. Other members do not have access to your email address. By subscribing to this message board, you give permission for the administrator to send you notices.

6. The Administrator will delete any messages that contain references or hyperlinks to products, workshops, services, or sites not specifically authorized by The Seeker's Circle.

7. We may update these rules at any time.

We reserve the right to delete any message which is not in keeping with these rules of conduct.

We will ban any member who does not abide by these rules of conduct.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users