Can someone help my little girl with her big problem? Irish Eyes?

2 replies to this topic

#1 scottishjade

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Violin, piano, drawing, writing, reading, gardening, wreath or candle making, hiking.

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:37 AM

I don't want to say too much , She is almost 12, and her big problem is I regards to her life's passion How or why are things at the point they are? I Options?

#2 scottishjade

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Violin, piano, drawing, writing, reading, gardening, wreath or candle making, hiking.

Posted 26 April 2018 - 01:33 PM

She has put her heart and soul into her passion for the last four years, sacrificed and dedicated herself to it....please send her positive energy to keep going. Bad coaches, belittling coaches, coaches that played favorites, she is now succeeding not because of the coach but in spite of.She is ending this portion of her career in the sport with no recogniztion or acknowledgement from any if them because of he favoritism. Never got a trophy although the favorites have several...medals are earned, coach decides who gets the trophy...send energy to be positive and strong to get her to the next level and away from the toxic coach....maybe even to get the coaches at the level she is leaving to see her hard work and achievements after all

#3 scottishjade

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:59 PM

Just send her a protective energy to repel the negativity and undermining efforts if a certain adult in the competitive environment she has chosen to be in. It is complicated, I can't just remove her and she wants to stay at this location as long as she is at the next level which is a different group if adults.7 Weeks to go- she is a warrior, I let you know how she faired come end if June. 20 hours a week so sore she can't move sometimes, but it is her passion and everything she is. She is giving it every things she has.Icant change this adult who has driven other kids out, all I can do is help her deflect that so it doesn't derail her. When she succeeds that person won't be out if her training anymore.Thanks!

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users