Michelle Whitedove

2 replies to this topic

#1 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 03 March 2018 - 08:56 PM

Her name just circled into my radar... anyone have any opinions or experiences with her? Thanks! Ali :)

#2 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts
  • Interests:Mediumship, spirit communication

Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:32 AM

Hey Aletheia -

I have come across Michele Whitedove, there is a documentary on HBO about Lily Dale, and she is featured in it. She also posts predictions on her blog, some interesting posts. I have not heard anything negative about her.

Hope this helps -

#3 sparrowsays

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,359 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 08:54 AM

Thanks for sharing Ali. I have not heard of her, but am curious now.
Namaste, sparrow

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users