Old Chinese doctor visited me in the night

4 replies to this topic

#1 Millie G

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,216 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:42 PM

Because of an ongoing problem with my lower back and hip I decided to go to the Chinese Medical Clinic in Scottsdale. So I go there for my first session. That night in the middle of the night my husband wakes because he feels someone in the room. He looks over at me and sees an old Chinese man standing next to me and studying me. As he watched the old man he faded away. We did not know what to think. Today at my 4th session I decided to tell my doctor about it. She tells me "That is my grandfather. He follows up on my patients. He was also a doctor and was very dedicated. He died 20 years ago. The rest of my family are also doctors." Couldn't wait to tell my husband about what he saw.

#2 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:Mediumship, spirit communication

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:53 AM

Very cool, Millie!
I wonder if the grandfather was a very spiritual person too - I wonder because I think it takes an old soul, spiritual teacher vibe for her grandfather to continue his mission of healing across the veil.
Does his also visit his granddaughter with advice?

#3 Millie G

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,216 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 02:58 PM

Irisheyes
Actually he does visit his grand daughter. She told me that when she was in the hospital giving birth to her daughter, a couple of nights later her grandfather woke her up and told her to go to the bathroom. When she got in the bathroom and sat on the toilet, there was the big red button that says emergency there and he told her to push it. When she did, she passed out and when the nurses got to her she had no pulse. She had developed an infection. Her grandfather saved her life.

#4 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:Mediumship, spirit communication

Posted 09 October 2017 - 03:34 PM

He's a true healer, and his care for his granddaughter shows she has this mission too.
Love it!

#5 elinda0844

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,painting, poetry,sewing, anything crafty. You can check out some of my art on Instagram. Under LinsCreativeEdge.adding more as I do them. Still have a lot I haven't posted yet. I can't bring pictures here. System won't let me.

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:54 AM

This is amazing.i absolutely love this stuff and this post.can you have him visit me lol i need healing bad. Luv and light Lin

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users