In looking for the Facebook version of this site.

3 replies to this topic

#1 vlucky40

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 06:45 PM

Does it have one? I've been on there to see if other members created sites but I haven't found anything. I don't come here anymore but I still want to keep up with some of the members and I know some have gone to facebook. Also, did any members start their own group?

Vie😊

#2 mia

Average Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
Posted 01 October 2019 - 11:38 PM

Hi Vie,

Itís been awhile! I donít come here that much anymore but I had a strong feeling to check in tonight. Unfortunately I donít know of any Facebook group.
However, Iím so glad that I opened your post. You had some good readings for me in the past. Would you be up for a trade?

Just let me know!

#3 vlucky40

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:54 AM

Hi Mia! I would be happy to do it but via email. Just give me a few day. My daughter was fired 2 days before she resigned. This happened yesterday and we are still reeling. She has another job with better pay, but that's not the point.

If you don't mind an email reading, I'm violawood42@gmail.com. I can do it Monday. Let me know if this is okay. You don't have to exchange, I'm going to my mentor today for a reading.

Vie��

#4 mia

Average Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
Posted 05 October 2019 - 03:57 PM

Hi Vie,

Love to exchange! I have practiced in awhile but I already pick up a few things on your daughter. Iíll send you an email. Would you like me to only focus on your daughter? We can chat more via email.

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users