first impressions

7 replies to this topic

#1 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:27 PM

here's one for fun and the best part? there is no wrong answer!

need to make a decision between:

S.H.

&

M.C.

first impressions?

:) ali

#2 spirituallyblessed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:56 PM

S.H.

#3 Millie G

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,217 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 02:23 PM

SH

#4 sparrowsays

sparrow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,356 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 10:55 AM

S.H. and M.C., eh? Good morning Ali. :D

Can't help but go to M.C. Hammer...lol. Summer BBQ or stir-fry (not sure why s-f attached itself, but)...I feel that this will put you in the mood for the summer just past...things started to move then? I heard something musical with a beat that one can dance to...the song I got is a humorous one about women with big booties. Not sure about that bit. But got a connection to your sharing time with people you know and love. If this is a new opp, then my feeling is that you will connect with others in a relatable way.

https://www.youtube....h?v=EAUbFa77Ng8

The song seems to be about: to each their own. Lol.

S.H. I get a bit of a time suck...or some kind of suck, in general. I felt that you can turn up the volume or (for that matter) turn it down...as in the volume, again. I see you sticking your tongue out with this...as you aren't going to let anything get you down...you have a sense of humor that will get you through this decision-making process. And I am hearing the word 'labor'...could mean hard work, or could mean actual labor...as in giving birth to form.

That is all for now...don't feel one to be radically better than the other. A light touch should put you in touch with what is the best next step FOR YOU. Hence, take what works and leave the rest.

namaste,
sparrow

#5 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 27 October 2017 - 07:13 PM

teehee sparrow! long live the humor! birds of a feather ;) thanks for the impressions all. i was leaning SH already so that is the one that we had moved forward with. good hits y'all <3 ali

#6 sparrowsays

sparrow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,356 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 03:29 PM

Glad that my post was laughable Ali...I haven't been reading things for others that clearly since I started a new job, as I am a bit preoccupied...So, yes by all means, go with what YOU feel is right.

Love and LIght,
sparrow

#7 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 10:45 PM

sweet sparrow!!! not laughing at you! laughing with you! it's a fun/funny song. as far as the reading -- always welcomed--- you never know what might be a 'hit' after all. <3

#8 sparrowsays

sparrow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,356 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:13 PM

View Postaletheia, on 29 October 2017 - 10:45 PM, said:

sweet sparrow!!! not laughing at you! laughing with you! it's a fun/funny song. as far as the reading -- always welcomed--- you never know what might be a 'hit' after all. <3

I got what you meant Ali...sorry that I wasn't clearer...I like laughter and laughing with my pals (you) at Seekers. :lol:

Love and Light, :wub:
sparrow

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users