Anyone seeing a career move for me?

Job

2 replies to this topic

#1 elinda0844

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,painting, poetry,sewing, anything crafty. You can check out some of my art on Instagram. Under LinsCreativeEdge.adding more as I do them. Still have a lot I haven't posted yet. I can't bring pictures here. System won't let me.

Posted 02 January 2020 - 08:50 PM

I'm in desperate need of a new job. Less stress. I feel if I work this hard it should be my own business. Would love to just be doing my art or teaching art.i apply and apply and nothing comes through. Wonder where everyone is this site looks abandon. So sad because I Love it here. Love and light Lin

#2 scottishjade

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Interests:Violin, piano, drawing, writing, reading, gardening, wreath or candle making, hiking.

Posted 20 January 2020 - 11:34 PM

When I read to this I saw the inside of particular art store. It is the a high income area and it offers art lessons for adults and kids. Also our local rec center offers all kinds of art lessons. Contact your and I ask how to submit a lesson plan for whatever art you like to teach

#3 elinda0844

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,painting, poetry,sewing, anything crafty. You can check out some of my art on Instagram. Under LinsCreativeEdge.adding more as I do them. Still have a lot I haven't posted yet. I can't bring pictures here. System won't let me.

Posted 19 February 2020 - 08:59 PM

Thank you so much. I'm also exploring other ideas.just sold a oil portrait of my son's father to his father's wife. She insisted on that price for a 11x 24. So I'm happy since I did offer pencil sketch to her for free since its for the heart.ill probably do the pencil sketch for my son since it was his father. Love and light Lin.

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users