not sure if this is the right forum...but...

13 replies to this topic

#1 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 12 November 2016 - 06:54 PM

a gal i used to work with lost her daughter to what is being dubbed a random act of violence in a 'nice' neighborhood in charlotte north carolina.

her daughter was walking home from an evening out with friends at a local bar - something she had done before - and was found shot dead behind/beside a real estate office. the bartender is also a work friend of myself and the mother but we didn't put that together until after the fact. meanwhile -- here are the words straight from the mother:

"My Spiritual friends, My name is Jevona. My daughter was shot and killed on Oct. 15th at 2:47 am walking home from a bar that her and her coworkers were hanging out at after work. She posted a picture at 2:33 am and was a minutes walk from where she was shot. They have no leads and at first appeared to be random. I know my daughter and believe that if she didn't know the person her phone would have been out of her pocket and pepper spray would be in her hand instead of hanging from her purse. There is 13 minutes unaccounted for. I believe she knew them. I am living a nightmare right now and am asking for prayers as well as any insight any of you may have. Please, I can't function. Please help."

Let me know if you pick up anything. I get the words 'dare' and 'jealous' and 'mistake'. But don't let that interrupt what you get.
If you need a picture, feel free to google: October 15th, 2016 Katherine Memory Jones Charlotte, NC

thanks in advance,
ali

#2 sparrowsays

sparrow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,356 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:00 AM

13 minutes unaccounted for...

Katherine "Ketie" was taken much too early...what age? I just heard 27...but then I saw that the dates of her life were posted at the obit space...still, I didn't have conscious memory of knowing that. Okay, take one step forward.

At a bar with friends and they all went their separate ways at the evening's end. I get the sense that--when she left the bar--she was in high spirits and curious about herself and her place in the world. She still had a high from her libations; saw a vodka (martini?) glass. I also saw her putting on some kind of coat while saying a fond farewell to those left standing. The coat feels darker brown with a suede finish and some faux fur on the inside...a practical, for the weather, coat. I see a coat rack at the bar...is that possible?

She hadn't been drinking heavily otherwise she would have accepted the ride offered by friends and stranger alike...her high spirits made her feel, in a way, invincible. I've been there with that bit of euphoria that can come when amongst friends in a happy place inside.

I do feel like she may have known her attacker...or at least their face was familiar...she recognized them. My sense is that she was surprised to see him (or anybody) out and about...the surprise is why she didn't automatically pull her phone into action and pull out her pepper spray. She saw the weapon almost immediately after that and tried to get her assailant to talk about what was going on...why they were so upset, etc.

Guido...weird name to pop up, so I doubt that I am right. Not a name like John, Bill, or Mike.

I feel that Ketie may have tried to wrestle the gun away, and then it went off...in-part an accident, in-full a tragedy.

That is one possible scenario for those 13 minutes. May Jevona find the answers she needs. Streaming love and light to her and anyone else who knew and loved Katie, as she was immensely lovable and kind.
ss

#3 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts
  • Interests:Mediumship, spirit communication

Posted 13 November 2016 - 06:41 PM

Hi Aletheia,

First, please pass our thoughts to Jevona, she is suffering, and she needs to know that her suffering matters.

Looking at Ketie's photo, here is what I get:
- please tell her Mom that she did not suffer, it was very fast. She was met on the other side by 2 people in spirit, sounds like Pops and Jane or James.
- she knows her Mom is sometimes paralyzed with grief, cannot function, feels very alone. But she is not alone, has multiple people in spirit reaching out to help her. Please ask her to get grief counselling. Sit with others, don't have to talk right now. Just sit and later talk.
- There were 3 of them. They were not in the place, but were walking around outside, looking for a victim. They planned to play Russian Roulette with a stranger, to see how it felt. They picked her at random, she did NOT know them. Repeat, did NOT know them. They followed her and asked her where someplace was - she tried to help them, then realized that directions were not their aim, getting her to stop was their aim. She did run from them - but one grabbed her and held her. This is hard - so careful now in how this is related - each one held the weapon and pulled the trigger. the first shot did not go off, the second one did, they ran.
- They are visible on a security camera. Look for 3 men, just walking around. One has a backpack.
- Oct 15 is significant, could be the birthday of one of them. They had no aim to do anything that night but to threaten someone, and if that person died, so what - sociopaths.
- They tried this before, and the man lived.
- Again, the security camera footage from about 1 hour before will show them just walking around. They stop and seemed to confer - it's on a local camera.

- Please say thank you to the man who stayed with her when the officials gathered her up. One person stayed with her until he was sure she was in good hands at the Medical Examiner's Office. He cared, he took care of her, he respected her and made sure she was respected, He does this every time, but please try to find him and say thank you.
- There is mention of a bear, with her name or in her name, that is significant.
- the clothes she was dressed in later were significant. Thank you for the love that went into that choice, it was so hard, but it means so very much.

She is not a ghost, is not trapped, will not haunt - those spirits don't accept their passing, she has accepted it. She's totally on the other side, she has guides and family and friends there, she is never alone. She is talking about being a teacher, we take on roles on the other side, we have jobs, so she is already in training to teach on the other side. Compassion is her guiding light.

Love isn't love until you give it away, she says. She receives and gives love just the same as she did here.
She is aware that the game that ended her physical life was not fair - but she has moved with peace and grace into the next life. Please don't worry that she is stuck here - she is not. "I safely arrived where I needed to go" - her words.

Please send any questions.

Peace,

IrishEyes

#4 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts
  • Interests:My name (whether chosen or given still remains open to interpretation) is the modern form of the following:

*--Aletheia (λήθεια) is the Greek word for "truth", and like the English word implies sincerity as well as factuality or reality. The literal meaning of the word ALETHEIA is "the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident".--*

While my interests are wide and varied, I have a great affinity for the study of language, including ancient scripts and texts (hermeneutics--hermes-thoth-enoch) and I also have a deep 'love of wisdom' which fuels my hunger for studies in all things Philosophical.

*[excerpt from WikiPedia. Full article found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia]

Posted 13 November 2016 - 06:55 PM

thank you ladies - so much - I will be passing this information on to Jevona and hope she will gain some peace from it. a mother's worst nightmare. my heart breaks for her.

again many thanks to you both,
<3 ali

#5 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 01:35 PM

sparrow: mom confirmed that she was coming up on her 27th bday december 19th. she also shared that the cameras she passed showed her dancing and singing on the way home after leaving the bar, and that several had offered her a ride. she was unsure about a coat.

irish: mom said there was a man who did exactly as you saw with respect to her daughter at the crime scene and she had not thanked him. she planned to follow up with that as well as the camera times.

These were her initial reactions. But Jevona expressed her thanks and is 'eternally grateful' for the information you both provided. She said there were a lot of hits and she will follow up on the leads given. I told her if she had any additional questions to let me know and I would pass them back to you, but again her heartfelt thanks. <3 ali

#6 sparrowsays

sparrow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,356 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 02:14 PM

View Postaletheia, on 14 November 2016 - 01:35 PM, said:

sparrow: mom confirmed that she was coming up on her 27th bday december 19th. she also shared that the cameras she passed showed her dancing and singing on the way home after leaving the bar, and that several had offered her a ride. she was unsure about a coat.

irish: mom said there was a man who did exactly as you saw with respect to her daughter at the crime scene and she had not thanked him. she planned to follow up with that as well as the camera times.

These were her initial reactions. But Jevona expressed her thanks and is 'eternally grateful' for the information you both provided. She said there were a lot of hits and she will follow up on the leads given. I told her if she had any additional questions to let me know and I would pass them back to you, but again her heartfelt thanks. <3 ali

Thanks for getting back to this with feedback Ali. Really appreciate that and you.
ss

#7 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 10:03 AM

Thanks Aletheia - there is a lot of love coming from Ketie, much love to her mother. They are still close, she is around her much of the time.

#8 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 09:33 AM

the latest... sadly, no one has been caught yet...

http://www.charlotte...e121938218.html

#9 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:29 PM

They are going to do this again. Watch over the New Year's holiday, another case will open up. Sad to say.

#10 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:22 PM

hmm.. not sure how or if to communicate that to her or someone else in charlotte... any recommendations?

#11 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:52 AM

Can't really - the police are usually wary of predictions of any type, afraid of being implicated. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of thing. But watch for 3 guys tormenting a bar patron after closing hours - if anything, I would warn local people not to leave a bar alone after hours, that would reduce the number of potential victims of this gang of murderers.

#12 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 08:40 PM

thanks irish - i appreciate the info <3 ali

#13 aletheia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:56 PM

Her story will air January 12th on Chris Hansen's show: Crime Watch. FYI

#14 IrishEyes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:12 PM

Very glad that it will get national attention.
I think that will shake something lose to ID at least one of the killers.

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users